List of famous alumni from London Business School, with photos when available. Prominent graduates from London Business School include celebrities, politicians, business people, athletes and more. This list of distinguished London Business School alumni is loosely ordered by relevance, so the most recognizable celebrities who attended London Business School are at the top of the list. This directory is not just composed of graduates of this school, as some of the famous people on this list didn't necessarily earn a degree from London Business School.
This list is made up of graduates like William Forsyth Sharpe and Gregory Barker.This list answers the questions “Which famous people went to London Business School?” and “Which celebrities are London Business School alumni?”
Birthplace: Worthing, United KingdomGregory Leonard George Barker, Baron Barker of Battle, (born 8 March 1966) is a British Conservative Party politician and life peer. In May 2010 he was appointed Minister of State for Energy and... more
Birthplace: Boston, MassachusettsWilliam Forsyth Sharpe (born June 16, 1934) is an American economist. He is the STANCO 25 Professor of Finance, Emeritus at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business, and the winner of the... more
- Thomas Kwok Ping-kwong (Chinese: 郭炳江; pinyin: Guō Bǐngjiāng; Cantonese Yale: Gwok Bínggōng; born October 6, 1951) is a Hong Kong billionaire, and the former joint chairman and managing director (with... more
Birthplace: IndiaKumar Mangalam Birla (born 14 June 1967) is an Indian billionaire industrialist, and the chairman of the Aditya Birla Group, one of the largest conglomerates in India. He is also the chancellor of... more
Birthplace: Inverness, United KingdomStephen Crabb (born 20 January 1973) is a British politician of the Conservative Party, serving as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Preseli Pembrokeshire since the 2005 general election. In 2016,... more
Birthplace: Hampstead, London, United KingdomSir Oliver Letwin, (born 19 May 1956) is a British Conservative politician. He has served as Member of Parliament for West Dorset since 1997. He was Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster from 2014 to... more
- Kalendu Patel was named Executive Vice President of Emerging Business in September 2007.... more
Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of AmericaTobias Martin Ellwood (born 12 August 1966) is a British Conservative Party politician and author. He served in the Royal Green Jackets and reached the rank of captain. He currently serves as the... more
Birthplace: Dartford, United KingdomSir Julian William Hendy Brazier (born 24 July 1953) is a British Conservative Party politician. He was the Member of Parliament (MP) for Canterbury from 1987 to 2017. He was a shadow transport... more
Age: 56Adrian Monck is head of communications at the World Economic Forum and a former British journalism professor and writer on the media and current affairs.... more
Birthplace: Rotherham, United KingdomJustine Greening (born 30 April 1969) is a British Conservative Party politician who served as Secretary of State for Education from 2016 to 2018, and has served as Member of Parliament (MP) for... more
Birthplace: SingaporeWong Kan Seng (Chinese: 黄根成; pinyin: Huáng Gēnchéng; Cantonese Yale: Wòng Gān-sìng; born 8 September 1946) is a Singaporean business executive and a former politician. He currently serves as the... more
- Richard J. Case is vice president with responsibility for the newly formed Marine and Petroleum Power Division. This organization is responsible for sales and product support for both the global... more
- Shirish has more than 26 years' experience with Citi, starting as Relationship Manager with Citibank India. Currently he is Chief Executive Officer of Citi's Central Eastern European Region, which...
- Stephen Fowler is a British ex-patriate who became (in-)famous for his performance on the ABC show "Wife Swap." During his appearance, he offended a large number of people and demographic groups....
Birthplace: Westminster, London, United KingdomAlexander Guy Rushworth Loudon (born 6 September 1980) is an English former professional cricketer. A right-handed batsman and off spin bowler, he was considered a promising future international... more
- Ken brings to this role over 20 years of sales and operational expertise driving significant revenue growth at fast-paced technology companies. Since joining Cast Iron as EVP of Worldwide Field...
- Nigel William Morris (born June 1958) is a British businessman. He is the managing partner of QED Investors and co-founded Capital One Financial Services with Richard Fairbank. ... more
Birthplace: Choibalsan, MongoliaSükhbaataryn Batbold (Mongolian: Сүхбаатарын Батболд, born June 24, 1963) is a Mongolian politician who was Prime Minister of Mongolia from 2009 to 2012, as well as Chairman of the Mongolian People's... more
- David Michael Davis (born 23 December 1948) is a British Conservative Party politician who served as Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union from July 2016 to July 2018 and Chief... more
Birthplace: New ZealandJonathan David Coleman (born 23 September 1966) is a former New Zealand politician. ... more
- Kenneth Ouriel (born October 21, 1956) is a vascular surgeon and medical researcher. He has published in scientific and medical journals. He treated former presidential candidate Bob Dole for an... more
- Stephen Andrew Carter, Baron Carter of Barnes, CBE (born 12 February 1964), is a Scottish businessman and politician. Starting his career as CEO of J Walter Thompson UK & Ireland and COO of NTL UK &... more
Birthplace: Kampala, BugandaMaria Kiwanuka is a Ugandan economist, businesswoman and politician who served as Minister of Finance in the Cabinet of Uganda from 27 May 2011 to 1 March 2015. Since 2015 she has been Senior Advisor... more
- Cyrus Pallonji Mistry is an Irish businessman who became chairman of Tata Group, an Indian business conglomerate, on 28 December 2012. He is the sixth chairman of the group and the second not to be... more