List of famous male american football officials, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male american football officials list contains the most prominent and top males known for being american football officials. There are thousand of males working as american football officials in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic american football officials have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a american football official then the people below should give you inspiration.
List is made up of people like John Parry and Bill Leavy.While this isn't a list of all male american football officials, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male american football officials?" and "Who are the best male american football officials?"
- Peter Danie Morelli (born November 18, 1951) is a former American football official in the National Football League (NFL) since the 1997 NFL season and the president of Saint Mary's High School in Stockton, California. He wore uniform number 135.As an official in the NFL, Morelli is known for working Super Bowl XXXVI in 2002 as a field judge. ...more
- Age: 70
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainWilliam F. "Bill" Carollo (born November 27, 1951) is a retired American football official who officiated National Football League (NFL) games from 1989 through 2008. He wore uniform number 63. Carollo officiated in two Super Bowls and eight conference championship games. After the 2008 season, he became the Director of Officiating for the Big Ten Conference. ...more
- Age: 70
- Jerome Leonard Boger ( BOH-gər; born 1955) is an American football official in the National Football League (NFL) since the 2004 NFL season. He wears uniform number 23 since 2006; before that, he wore uniform number 109. He started in the league as a line judge and was promoted to referee in 2006 after two seasons. Along with Gene Steratore, he was one of two new referees for 2006, replacing retired officials Bernie Kukar and Tom White. Boger became the third African-American referee in the NFL after Johnny Grier (1988), who previously wore uniform number 23, and Mike Carey (1995). ...more
- Age: 66
- Scott H. Green is a former American football official in the National Football League (NFL) from the 1991 NFL season until the 2013 NFL season. He had officiated Super Bowls XXXVI in 2002, XXXVIII in 2004, and was the referee for XLIV in 2010. Green was also the head of the NFL Referees Association and led negotiations during the 2012 NFL referee lockout.Outside his part-time work in professional football, Green works as a Washington, D.C. contractor for public safety and criminal justice agencies as part of a firm he co-founded in 1994. Green announced his retirement at the conclusion of the 2013 football season. ...more
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: USA, Doylestown, Pennsylvania