List of famous male aviators, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male aviators list contains the most prominent and top males known for being aviators. There are thousand of males working as aviators in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic aviators have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a aviator then the people below should give you inspiration.
This list contains people like Peter Tomarken and James Banning.While this isn't a list of all male aviators, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male aviators?" and "Who are the best male aviators?"
- George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is an American politician and businessman who served as the 43rd president of the United States from 2001 to 2009. He had previously served as the 46th governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000. Bush is the eldest son of Barbara and George H. W. Bush, the 41st president of the United States, and is the second president to so follow in his father’s footsteps, the first being John Quincy Adams. After graduating from Yale University in 1968 and Harvard Business School in 1975, he worked in the oil industry. Bush married Laura Welch in 1977 and unsuccessfully ran for the U.S. House of Representatives shortly thereafter. He later co-owned the Texas Rangers... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseHarrison Ford (born July 13, 1942) is an American actor. He gained worldwide fame for his starring roles as Han Solo in the Star Wars film series and as the title character of the Indiana Jones movie series. Ford is also known for playing Rick Deckard in the neo-noir dystopian science fiction film Blade Runner (1982) and its sequel Blade Runner 2049 (2017); John Book in the thriller Witness (1985), for which he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor; and Jack Ryan in the action films Patriot Games (1992) and Clear and Present Danger (1994). His career spans six decades and includes roles in several Hollywood blockbusters, including the epic war film Apocalypse Now (1979), the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: USA, Chicago, Illinois
- Photo: user uploaded imageTerry Deitz (born October 10, 1959) is a retired U.S. Navy pilot, television host, and two-time contestant on the American reality television show Survivor, where he placed third in the 12th season. He also competed in the 31st season, placing 15th. He is currently a commercial airline pilot and host of Great Planes on the Military Channel.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Matawan, New Jersey, United States of America
- Photo: Everett Collection / ShutterstockMorgan Freeman (born June 1, 1937) is an American actor, film director, and film narrator. Freeman won an Academy Award in 2005 for Best Supporting Actor with Million Dollar Baby (2004), and he has received Oscar nominations for his performances in Street Smart (1987), Driving Miss Daisy (1989), The Shawshank Redemption (1994), and Invictus (2009). He has also won a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award. Freeman has appeared in many other box office hits, including Glory (1989), Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991), Seven (1995), Deep Impact (1998), The Sum of All Fears (2002), Bruce Almighty (2003), The Dark Knight Trilogy (2005–2012), Wanted (2008), RED (2010), Now You See Me... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 83
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America