List of famous male businesss, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male businesss list contains the most prominent and top males known for being businesss. There are thousand of males working as businesss in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic businesss have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a business then the people below should give you inspiration.
Examples include David I. Patten and Bugsy Siegel.While this isn't a list of all male businesss, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male businesss?" and "Who are the best male businesss?"
- Harvey Bernard Milk (May 22, 1930 – November 27, 1978) was an American politician and the first openly gay elected official in the history of California, where he was elected to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. Although he was the most pro-LGBT politician in the United States at the time, politics and activism were not his early interests; he was neither open about his sexuality nor civically active until he was 40, after his experiences in the counterculture movement of the 1960s. In 1972, Milk moved from New York City to the Castro District of San Francisco amid a migration of gay and bisexual men. He took advantage of the growing political and economic power of the neighborhood to... more
- Age: Dec. at 48 (1930-1978)
- Birthplace: Woodmere, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainKenneth Irvine Chenault (born June 2, 1951) is an American business executive. He was the CEO and Chairman of American Express from 2001 until 2018. He is the third African American CEO of a Fortune 500 company.... more
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: Mineola, New York
- Billy Joe "Red" McCombs (born October 19, 1927), is an American businessman. He is the founder of the Red McCombs Automotive Group in San Antonio, Texas, a co-founder of Clear Channel Communications, chairman of Constellis Group, a former owner of the San Antonio Spurs, San Antonio Force, Denver Nuggets, the Minnesota Vikings, and the namesake of the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin. He is on the Forbes 400 list of richest Americans. He is also known for his philanthropy. In 2012, the San Antonio Express-News reported McCombs' net worth at $1.4 billion. He was ranked the 913th richest man in the world. Two other San Antonio men at the time, Charles Butt of the... more
- Age: 93
- Birthplace: Spur, Texas
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainAndré-Gustave Citroën (French: [ɑ̃dʁe ɡystav sitʁɔɛn]; 5 February 1878 – 3 July 1935) was a French industrialist and freemason of Dutch and Polish Jewish origin. He is remembered chiefly for the make of car named after him, but also for his application of double helical gears. ... more
- Age: Dec. at 57 (1878-1935)
- Birthplace: Paris, France