List of famous male cattle ranchers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male cattle ranchers list contains the most prominent and top males known for being cattle ranchers. There are thousand of males working as cattle ranchers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic cattle ranchers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a cattle rancher then the people below should give you inspiration.
This list has a variety of people, like John Tunstall and Fred Astaire Jr., in it.While this isn't a list of all male cattle ranchers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male cattle ranchers?" and "Who are the best male cattle ranchers?"
- James Thomas Jr. (born June 23, 1984) is an American television personality known for his appearances as a contestant on the American television show Survivor. He first appeared in the 18th season, Survivor: Tocantins in which he won the title of Sole Survivor and the US$1,000,000 grand prize. Thomas later appeared as a contestant in the 20th season Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, finishing in tenth place. He returned to play for a third time on the 34th season: Survivor: Game Changers where he placed 16th.
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Mobile, Alabama, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useGeorge Glenn Strange (August 16, 1899 – September 20, 1973) was an American actor who mostly appeared in Western films. He is best remembered for playing Frankenstein's monster in three Universal films during the 1940s and for his role as Sam Noonan, the popular bartender on CBS's Gunsmoke television series.
- Age: Dec. at 74 (1899-1973)
- Birthplace: Weed, New Mexico, USA, New Mexico
- Montgomery Harrison Wadsworth Ritchie (December 2, 1910 – July 19, 1999), known as Montie Ritchie, was a dual British subject and American citizen who became a leading cattle rancher and businessman in the Texas Panhandle during the 20th century. From 1935-1993, he was the manager of his family-owned JA Ranch southeast of Amarillo. The JA has been strictly a cattle operation, with no oil or natural gas found on its acreage.
- Age: Dec. at 88 (1910-1999)
- Birthplace: England
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useFrancis Minturn Sedgwick was the father of Edie Sedgwick.
- Age: Dec. at 63 (1904-1967)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York