List of famous male child actors, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male child actors list contains the most prominent and top males known for being child actors. There are thousand of males working as child actors in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic child actors have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a child actor then the people below should give you inspiration.
List contains people like Ernie Morrison, Thomas Connor.While this isn't a list of all male child actors, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male child actors?" and "Who are the best male child actors?"
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseAnthony David "Tony" Blankley (January 21, 1948 – January 7, 2012) was an American political analyst who gained fame as the press secretary for Newt Gingrich, the first Republican Speaker of the House in forty years, and as a regular panelist on The McLaughlin Group. He later became an Executive Vice President with Edelman public relations in Washington, D.C. He was a Visiting Senior Fellow in National-Security Communications at the Heritage Foundation, a weekly contributor to the nationally syndicated public radio programme Left, Right & Center, the author of The West's Last Chance: Will We Win the Clash of Civilizations? and American Grit: What It Will Take to Survive and Win in the 21st... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 64 (1948-2012)
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Photo: uploaded by danleeJustin Henry (born May 25, 1971) is an American actor, known for playing the object of the titular custody battle in the 1979 film Kramer vs. Kramer, a debut role that earned him a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, when he was eight years old. As of 2019, he is the youngest actor to be nominated in any category, and the only actor ever nominated in the same decade as his or her birth. The performance later earned him a spot (No. 80) on VH1's list of 100 Greatest Kid Stars. Most of his film and television credits came as a child or teenager, although he has continued acting as an adult.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: USA, Town of Rye, New York
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainCarl Dean Switzer (August 8, 1927 – January 21, 1959) was an American singer, child actor, dog breeder and guide. He was best known for his role as Alfalfa in the short subjects series Our Gang. Switzer began his career as a child actor in the mid-1930s appearing in the Our Gang short subjects series as Alfalfa, one of the series' most popular and best-remembered characters. After leaving the series in 1940, Switzer struggled to find substantial roles owing to typecasting. As an adult, he appeared mainly in bit parts and B-movies. He later became a dog breeder and hunting guide. Switzer married in 1954 and had one son before divorcing in 1957. In January 1959, he was fatally shot by an... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 32 (1927-1959)
- Birthplace: USA, Paris, Illinois
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useJoseph Gregory Wagner "Joey" Luthman is an American actor. He is best known for his recurring role as Rad Ferris on the series Weeds.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 23
- Birthplace: USA, Dayton, Ohio