List of famous male designers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male designers list contains the most prominent and top males known for being designers. There are thousand of males working as designers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic designers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a designer then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing has a variety of people in it, like Frank Thiessen and Richard Garriott.While this isn't a list of all male designers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male designers?" and "Who are the best male designers?"
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/Stringer / Getty Images EntertainmentKanye Omari West (born June 8, 1977) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, and fashion designer. His musical career has been marked by dramatic changes in styles, incorporating an eclectic range of influences including soul, baroque pop, electro, indie rock, synth-pop, industrial, and gospel. Over the course of his career, West has been responsible for cultural movements and progressions within mainstream hip hop and popular music at large. Born in Atlanta and raised in Chicago, West first became known as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records in the early 2000s, producing singles for recording artists such as Jay-Z, Ludacris and Alicia Keys. Intent on... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia
- Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. (born September 27, 1982), known professionally as Lil Wayne, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record executive, entrepreneur, and actor. His career began in 1995, at the age of 12, when he was discovered by Birdman and joined Cash Money Records as the youngest member of the label, and half of the duo The B.G.'z, alongside fellow New Orleans-based rapper B.G. The duo then joined the southern hip hop group Hot Boys, with Cash Money label-mates Juvenile and Turk, in 1997, which foresaw the release of their debut album, Get It How U Live!, that same year. The group became popular following the release of the platinum-selling album Guerrilla Warfare (1999)... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Hollygrove, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
- Steven Paul Jobs (; February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011) was an American business magnate, entrepreneur and investor. He was the chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and co-founder of Apple Inc., the chairman and majority shareholder of Pixar, a member of The Walt Disney Company's board of directors following its acquisition of Pixar, and the founder, chairman, and CEO of NeXT. Jobs is widely recognized as a pioneer of the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s, along with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. Jobs was born in San Francisco, California and put up for adoption. He was raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. He attended Reed College in 1972 before dropping out that same... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 56 (1955-2011)
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainArnold Daniel Palmer (September 10, 1929 – September 25, 2016) was an American professional golfer who is generally regarded as one of the greatest and most charismatic players in the sport's history. Dating back to 1955, he won numerous events on both the PGA Tour and the circuit now known as PGA Tour Champions. Nicknamed The King, he was one of golf's most popular stars and seen as a trailblazer, the first superstar of the sport's television age, which began in the 1950s. Palmer's social impact on behalf of golf was perhaps unrivaled among fellow professionals; his humble background and plain-spoken popularity helped change the perception of golf from an elite, upper-class pastime... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 91
- Birthplace: Latrobe, Pennsylvania, United States of America