List of famous male disc jockeys, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male disc jockeys list contains the most prominent and top males known for being disc jockeys. There are thousand of males working as disc jockeys in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic disc jockeys have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a disc jockey then the people below should give you inspiration.
These people, like Ill Digitz and Frazer Smith include images when available.While this isn't a list of all male disc jockeys, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male disc jockeys?" and "Who are the best male disc jockeys?"
- Photo: Dario Cantatore / Getty ImagesHoward Allan Stern is an American radio and television personality, producer, author, actor, and photographer. He is best known for his radio show, which was nationally syndicated from 1986 to 2005. Stern has been exclusive to Sirius XM Radio since 2006. Stern wished to pursue a radio career since the age of five. While at Boston University, he worked at the campus station WTBU before a brief stint at WNTN in Newton, Massachusetts. He developed his on-air personality when he landed positions at WRNW in Briarcliff Manor, WCCC in Hartford, Connecticut, and WWWW in Detroit, Michigan. In 1981, he paired with his current newscaster and co-host Robin Quivers at WWDC in Washington, D.C., before a ...more
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Jackson Heights, Queens, New York, USA
- Bob Dylan (born May 24, 1941) is an American singer-songwriter, author, poet, and visual artist who has been a major figure in popular culture for more than fifty years. Much of his most celebrated work dates from the 1960s, when songs such as "Blowin' in the Wind" (1963) and "The Times They Are a-Changin'" (1964) became anthems for the Civil Rights Movement and anti-war movement. His lyrics during this period incorporated a wide range of political, social, philosophical, and literary influences, defied pop-music conventions and appealed to the burgeoning counterculture. Following his self-titled debut album in 1962, which mainly comprised traditional folk songs, Dylan made his breakthrough ...more
- Age: 81
- Birthplace: Duluth, Minnesota, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair usePaul D. DelVecchio Jr. (born July 5, 1980), publicly known as Pauly D and DJ Pauly D, is an American television personality and DJ. He is best known for being a cast member of MTV's reality show Jersey Shore.
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Providence, Rhode Island, USA
- Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty ImagesBoy George (born George Alan O'Dowd; 14 June 1961) is an English singer, songwriter, DJ and fashion designer. He is the lead singer of the pop band Culture Club. At the height of the band's fame, during the 1980s, they recorded global hit songs such as "Karma Chameleon", "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me" and "Time (Clock of the Heart)". George is known for his soulful voice and androgynous appearance. He was part of the English New Romantic movement which emerged in the late 1970s to the early 1980s. His music is often classified as blue-eyed soul, which is influenced by rhythm and blues and reggae. He was lead singer of Jesus Loves You during the period 1989–1992. His 1990s and 2000s-era ...more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Bexley, London, United Kingdom