List of famous male evangelists, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male evangelists list contains the most prominent and top males known for being evangelists. There are thousand of males working as evangelists in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic evangelists have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a evangelist then the people below should give you inspiration.
A factual list, featuring people like Ed Decker and Stephen Tong.While this isn't a list of all male evangelists, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male evangelists?" and "Who are the best male evangelists?"
- William Franklin Graham Jr. (November 7, 1918 – February 21, 2018) was an American evangelist, a prominent evangelical Christian figure, and an ordained Southern Baptist minister who became well-known internationally in the late 1940s. One of his biographers has placed him "among the most influential Christian leaders" of the 20th century.As a preacher, he held large indoor and outdoor rallies with sermons that were broadcast on radio and television; some were still being re-broadcast into the 21st century. In his six decades on television, Graham hosted annual "Crusades", evangelistic campaigns that ran from 1947 until his retirement in 2005. He also hosted the radio show Hour of... more
- Age: 101
- Birthplace: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
- Photo: uncredited official headshot / Kirkcameron.comKirk Thomas Cameron (born October 12, 1970) is an American actor. He is known for his role as Mike Seaver on the ABC sitcom Growing Pains (1985–1992), a role for which he was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards. As a child actor, Cameron made several other television and film appearances through the 1980s and 1990s, including the films Like Father Like Son (1987) and Listen to Me (1989). In the 2000s, he portrayed Cameron "Buck" Williams in the Left Behind film series and Caleb Holt in the drama film Fireproof (2008). His 2014 film, Saving Christmas, was panned by critics and peaked the IMDb Bottom 100 List within one month of its theatrical release.Cameron is also an active Evangelical... more
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseJoel Scott Osteen (born March 5, 1963) is an American pastor, televangelist, and author, based in Houston, Texas. Osteen's televised sermons are seen by over 7 million viewers weekly and over 20 million monthly in over 100 countries.He is the author of ten books which have been ranked number one on The New York Times Best Seller list.... more
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0Thomas Dexter Jakes Sr. (born June 9, 1957), known as T. D. Jakes, is a pastor, author and filmmaker. He is the pastor of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch. Jakes's church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on Lightsource.com, the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network and The Word Network. Other aspects of Jakes's ministry include the annual festival MegaFest which draws more than 300,000 people, the annual women's conference Woman Thou Art Loosed, and gospel music recordings. He hosted the T.D. Jakes Show, a nationally syndicated talk show produced by Tegna Media... more
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: South Charleston, West Virginia, United States of America