List of famous male film actors, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male film actors list contains the most prominent and top males known for being film actors. There are thousand of males working as film actors in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic film actors have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a film actor then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing has a variety of people, like Vijay Amritraj and David Kross, in it.While this isn't a list of all male film actors, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male film actors?" and "Who are the best male film actors?"
- Nicolas Kim Coppola (born January 7, 1964), known professionally as Nicolas Cage, is an American actor and filmmaker. During his early career, Cage starred in a variety of films such as Valley Girl (1983), Racing with the Moon (1984), Birdy (1984), Peggy Sue Got Married (1986), Raising Arizona (1987), Moonstruck (1987), Vampire's Kiss (1989), Wild at Heart (1990), Fire Birds (1990), Honeymoon in Vegas (1992), and Red Rock West (1993). Cage received an Academy Award, a Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild Award for his performance as an alcoholic Hollywood writer in Leaving Las Vegas (1995) before coming to the attention of wider audiences with mainstream films, such as The Rock (1996),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California, USA
- Photo: Jason H. Smith / FlickrMichael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17, 1963), also known by his initials MJ, is an American former professional basketball player and the principal owner of the Charlotte Hornets of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played 15 seasons in the NBA, winning six championships with the Chicago Bulls. His biography on the official NBA website states: "By acclamation, Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time." He was one of the most effectively marketed athletes of his generation and was considered instrumental in popularizing the NBA around the world in the 1980s and 1990s.Jordan played three seasons for coach Dean Smith with the North Carolina Tar Heels. As a... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Everett Collection / ShutterstockMorgan Freeman (born June 1, 1937) is an American actor, film director, and film narrator. Freeman won an Academy Award in 2005 for Best Supporting Actor with Million Dollar Baby (2004), and he has received Oscar nominations for his performances in Street Smart (1987), Driving Miss Daisy (1989), The Shawshank Redemption (1994), and Invictus (2009). He has also won a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award. Freeman has appeared in many other box office hits, including Glory (1989), Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991), Seven (1995), Deep Impact (1998), The Sum of All Fears (2002), Bruce Almighty (2003), The Dark Knight Trilogy (2005–2012), Wanted (2008), RED (2010), Now You See Me... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 83
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
- Photo: Helga Esteb / ShutterstockNel Ust Wyclef Jean (; born on October 17, 1969) is a Haitian rapper, musician and actor. At the age of nine, Jean immigrated to the United States with his family. He first achieved fame as a member of the New Jersey hip hop group the Fugees. Jean has won three Grammy Awards for his musical work.On August 5, 2010, Jean filed for candidacy in the 2010 Haitian presidential election. The Electoral Commission ruled him ineligible to stand for office, as he had not met the constitutional requirement to have been a resident in Haiti for five years prior to the election.Jean's efforts at earthquake relief, highly publicized in 2010 throughout Haiti and the United States, were channeled through his... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Croix-des-Bouquets, Haiti