List of famous male impressionists, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male impressionists list contains the most prominent and top males known for being impressionists. There are thousand of males working as impressionists in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic impressionists have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a impressionist then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing has a variety of people in it, like Frank Caliendo and Rob Brydon.While this isn't a list of all male impressionists, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male impressionists?" and "Who are the best male impressionists?"
- John William Ferrell (; born July 16, 1967) is an American actor, comedian, producer, writer and businessman. He first established himself in the mid-1990s as a cast member on the NBC sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live, and has subsequently starred in comedy films such as Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004), Talladega Nights (2006), Step Brothers (2008), The Other Guys (2010) and Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013), all but one of which he co-wrote with his comedy partner Adam McKay. The two also founded the comedy website Funny or Die in 2007. Other film roles include Elf, Old School (both 2003), Blades of Glory (2007), Daddy's Home (2015), and the animated films Megamind... more
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Irvine, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainRichard Caruthers Little (born November 26, 1938) is a Canadian-American impressionist and voice actor. He has been nicknamed "The Man of a Thousand Voices".... more
- Age: 81
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Canada
- Darrell Clayton Hammond (born October 8, 1955) is an American actor, stand-up comedian and impressionist. He was a regular cast member on Saturday Night Live from 1995 to 2009. Upon his departure, Hammond, at age 53, was the oldest cast member in the show's history. Hammond made more SNL appearances than any other cast member and impersonated more than 107 celebrities, with Bill Clinton as his most frequent impression.Hammond held the record for most impersonations by an SNL cast member with 107, until he was surpassed by Kenan Thompson on May 3, 2014. On September 19, 2014, Hammond was announced as the new announcer of SNL, replacing Don Pardo, who had died the month before. In May 2015,... more
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Melbourne, USA, Florida
- Kevin Elliot Pollak (born October 30, 1957) is an American actor, impressionist, and comedian. He has appeared in over 80 films; his roles include Sam Weinberg in the legal film A Few Good Men, Jacob Goldman in Grumpy Old Men and its sequel Grumpier Old Men; Todd Hockney in The Usual Suspects, Philip Green in Casino, and Bobby Chicago in End of Days. Pollak is an avid poker player. He finished 134th out of 6,598 entrants in the 2012 World Series of Poker and won $52,718. He also hosts weekly home games with Hollywood celebrities.... more
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: USA, California, San Francisco