List of famous male interior designers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male interior designers list contains the most prominent and top males known for being interior designers. There are thousand of males working as interior designers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic interior designers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a interior designer then the people below should give you inspiration.
These people, like Andrea Fogli and Ronald Labyorteaux include images when available. Featuring HDTV designers, TV interior designers, and more, this list has many familiar names of interior design.While this isn't a list of all male interior designers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male interior designers?" and "Who are the best male interior designers?"
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainFrank Lloyd Wright was an American architect, interior designer, writer, and educator, who designed more than 1,000 structures, 532 of which were completed. Wright believed in designing structures that were in harmony with humanity and its environment, a philosophy he called organic architecture. This philosophy was best exemplified by Fallingwater, which has been called "the best all-time work of American architecture". Wright was a leader of the Prairie School movement of architecture and developed the concept of the Usonian home, his unique vision for urban planning in the United States. ... more
- Age: Dec. at 91 (1867-1959)
- Birthplace: Richland Center, Wisconsin
- Raymond John Muro, also known as Bobby Trendy, is an American interior decorator, fashion designer and television personality best known for his appearance on The Anna Nicole Show. Muro grew up in Northern California. At the age of 17 he moved to Beverly Hills, California using his own savings.He began his career by buying the goods and fixtures of a discount store that was going out of business, and reselling the fixtures. He rented a store of his own on a 25-year lease, and opened his own store called "Fuel". After two years, the landlord wanted to sell the building, and agreed to pay Muro $50K to terminate the lease. Muro took on the name Bobby Trendy, rented a store in West Hollywood on... more
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Valencia, Santa Clarita, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainCharles William "Billy" Haines (January 2, 1900 – December 26, 1973), known professionally as William Haines, was an American film actor and interior designer. Haines was discovered by a talent scout and signed with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) in 1922. His career gained momentum when he was lent to Columbia Pictures, where he received favorable reviews for his role in The Midnight Express. Haines returned to MGM and was cast in the 1926 film Brown of Harvard. The role solidified his screen persona as a wisecracking, arrogant leading man. By the end of the 1920s, Haines had appeared in a string of successful films and was a popular box-office draw. Haines' acting career was cut short in the... more
- Age: Dec. at 73 (1900-1973)
- Birthplace: USA, Virginia
- Photo: user uploaded imageDavid Reed Bromstad (born August 17, 1973) is an American designer and television personality. In 2006, he became the winner of the debut season of HGTV Design Star. He is the host of his own television show, Color Splash with David Bromstad, which debuted in March 2007 on HGTV as well as Color Splash Miami on HGTV which debuted in 2010. He also hosts HGTV's My Lottery Dream Home, in which he helps lottery winners find their dream real estate property.... more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Cokato, Minnesota, USA