List of famous male photographers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male photographers list contains the most prominent and top males known for being photographers. There are thousand of males working as photographers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic photographers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a photographer then the people below should give you inspiration.
List is made up of a variety of people, including Veno Pilon and Richard Quinney.While this isn't a list of all male photographers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male photographers?" and "Who are the best male photographers?"
- Dennis Lee Hopper (May 17, 1936 – May 29, 2010) was an American actor, filmmaker, photographer, and artist. He attended the Actors Studio, made his first television appearance in 1954, and soon after appeared alongside James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause (1955), and Giant (1956). In the next ten years he made a name in television, and by the end of the 1960s had appeared in several films. Hopper also began a prolific and acclaimed photography career in the 1960s.Hopper made his directorial film debut with Easy Rider (1969), which he and co-star Peter Fonda wrote with Terry Southern. The film earned Hopper a Cannes Film Festival Award for "Best First Work" and a nomination for the Academy... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 74 (1936-2010)
- Birthplace: Dodge City, USA, Kansas
- Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty ImagesJeffrey Leon Bridges (born December 4, 1949) is an American actor, singer, and producer. He comes from a prominent acting family and appeared on the television series Sea Hunt (1958–60), with his father, Lloyd Bridges and brother, Beau Bridges. He won numerous accolades, including the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role as Otis "Bad" Blake in the 2009 film Crazy Heart, and earned Academy Award nominations for his roles in The Last Picture Show (1971), Thunderbolt and Lightfoot (1974), Starman (1984), The Contender (2000), True Grit (2010), and Hell or High Water (2016). His other films include Tron (1982), Jagged Edge (1985), The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), The Fisher King (1991),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Salvador Domingo Felipe Jacinto Dalí i Domènech, 1st Marquis of Dalí de Púbol (11 May 1904 – 23 January 1989), known professionally as Salvador Dalí (, Catalan: [səlβəˈðo ðəˈli], Spanish: [salβaˈðoɾ ðaˈli]), was a Spanish Surrealist painter born in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain. Dalí was a skilled draftsman, best known for the striking and bizarre images in his work. His painterly skills are often attributed to the influence of Renaissance masters. His best-known work, The Persistence of Memory, was completed in August, 1931, and is one of the most recognisable Surrealist paintings. Dalí's expansive artistic repertoire included film, sculpture, and photography, at times in collaboration with a... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 85 (1904-1989)
- Birthplace: Spain, Figueres
- 8Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty ImagesRichard Melville Hall (born September 11, 1965), better known as Moby, is an American musician, songwriter, singer, producer, and animal rights activist. He has sold 20 million records worldwide. AllMusic considers him to be "among the most important dance music figures of the early 1990s, helping bring dance music to a mainstream audience both in the United Kingdom and the United States". In 1989 he moved to New York City and became a prolific figure as a DJ, producer, and remixer. His 1991 single "Go" was his mainstream breakthrough, reaching No. 10 in the United Kingdom. Between 1992 and 1997 he scored eight top 10 hits on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart including "Move (You Make Me... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Harlem, New York City, New York, United States of America