List of famous male photographers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male photographers list contains the most prominent and top males known for being photographers. There are thousand of males working as photographers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic photographers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a photographer then the people below should give you inspiration.
List is made up of a variety of people, including Veno Pilon and Richard Quinney.While this isn't a list of all male photographers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male photographers?" and "Who are the best male photographers?"
- Photo: uploaded by wsm2012Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth (born August 23, 1981, in Guanajuato, Guanajuato, Mexico) is an American reality show veteran contestant who has appeared on several shows, including Survivor: Cook Islands, where he finished as the runner-up; Survivor: Micronesia; and Survivor: South Pacific. He also competed in the 34th edition of Survivor: Game Changers and the second season of American Ninja Warrior He also appeared on the Playboy reality series, Foursome.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Mexico
- Photo: DFree / ShutterstockDrew Allison Carey (born May 23, 1958) is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, sports executive, and game show host. After serving in the U.S. Marine Corps and making a name for himself in stand-up comedy, he gained stardom in his own sitcom, The Drew Carey Show, and as host of the U.S. version of the improv comedy show Whose Line Is It Anyway?, both of which aired on ABC. He then appeared in several films, television series, music videos, a made-for-television film, and a computer game. He has hosted the game show The Price Is Right since 2007 on CBS. Carey is interested in a variety of sports and has worked as a photographer at U.S. National Team soccer games. He is a minority owner... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Viggo Peter Mortensen Jr. (; Danish: [viːko ˈmɒːtn̩sn̩]; born October 20, 1958) is a Danish-American actor, author, musician, photographer, poet, and painter. Born in New York to a Danish father and American mother, he was a resident of Venezuela and Argentina during his childhood. He is the recipient of various accolades including a Screen Actors Guild Award and has been nominated for three Academy Awards, three BAFTA Awards, and four Golden Globe Awards. Mortensen made his film debut in a small role in Peter Weir's 1985 thriller Witness starring Harrison Ford and has appeared in several notable films since, including The Indian Runner (1991), Carlito's Way (1993), Crimson Tide (1995),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty ImagesBoy George (born George Alan O'Dowd; 14 June 1961) is an English singer, songwriter, DJ and fashion designer. He is the lead singer of the pop band Culture Club. At the height of the band's fame, during the 1980s, they recorded global hit songs such as "Karma Chameleon", "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me" and "Time (Clock of the Heart)". George is known for his soulful voice and androgynous appearance. He was part of the English New Romantic movement which emerged in the late 1970s to the early 1980s. His music is often classified as blue-eyed soul, which is influenced by rhythm and blues and reggae. He was lead singer of Jesus Loves You during the period 1989–1992. His 1990s and 2000s-era... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Bexley, London, United Kingdom