List of famous male photographys, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male photographys list contains the most prominent and top males known for being photographys. There are thousand of males working as photographys in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic photographys have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a photography then the people below should give you inspiration.
These people, like Moishe Lazebnik and B. S. Ranga include images when available.While this isn't a list of all male photographys, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male photographys?" and "Who are the best male photographys?"
- Photo: adoc-photos / Getty ImagesCharles Lutwidge Dodgson (; 27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898), better known by his pen name Lewis Carroll, was an English writer of world-famous children's fiction, notably Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel Through the Looking-Glass. He was noted for his facility at word play, logic, and fantasy. The poems Jabberwocky and The Hunting of the Snark are classified in the genre of literary nonsense. He was also a mathematician, photographer, and Anglican deacon. Carroll came from a family of high-church Anglicans, and developed a long relationship with Christ Church, Oxford, where he lived for most of his life as a scholar and teacher. Alice Liddell, daughter of the Dean of... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 66 (1832-1898)
- Birthplace: Daresbury, Widnes, United Kingdom
- Helmut Newton (born Helmut Neustädter; 31 October 1920 – 23 January 2004) was a German-Australian photographer. He was a "prolific, widely imitated fashion photographer whose provocative, erotically charged black-and-white photos were a mainstay of Vogue and other publications."... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 84 (1920-2004)
- Birthplace: Berlin, Germany
- Charles Franklin Reaugh (December 29, 1860 – May 6, 1945), known as Frank Reaugh, was an artist, photographer, inventor, patron of the arts, and teacher, who was called the "Dean of Texas Painters". He devoted his career to the visual documentation in pastel and paint, portraying the vast, still unsettled regions of the Great Plains and the American Southwest. He was active in the Society of Western Artists.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 85 (1860-1945)
- Birthplace: Jacksonville, Illinois
- Alec Soth (born 1969) is an American photographer, based in Minneapolis. Soth makes "large-scale American projects" featuring the midwestern United States. New York Times art critic Hilarie M. Sheets wrote that he has made a "photographic career out of finding chemistry with strangers" and photographs "loners and dreamers". His work tends to focus on the "off-beat, hauntingly banal images of modern America" according to The Guardian art critic Hannah Booth. He is a member of Magnum Photos. Soth has had various books of his work published by major publishers as well as self-published through his own Little Brown Mushroom. His major publications are Sleeping by the Mississippi, Niagara,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Minneapolis, Minnesota