List of famous male realtors, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male realtors list contains the most prominent and top males known for being realtors. There are thousand of males working as realtors in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic realtors have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a realtor then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing is made up of a variety of different people, including Lee Goldblum and Ernest Lamont Johnson.While this isn't a list of all male realtors, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male realtors?" and "Who are the best male realtors?"
- Brian Keith Bosworth (born March 9, 1965), nicknamed "The Boz," is an American actor and former professional football player who played linebacker for the Seattle Seahawks in the National Football League (NFL). Bosworth played High school football for the Sunnyside Grizzlies, and was a two-time consensus All-American. He gained fame and notoriety through his flamboyant personality, controversial comments about the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and radical hair cuts. Bosworth was less successful in the NFL, and injuries forced him to retire after three seasons.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: USA, Oklahoma, Oklahoma City
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainBlake Richards (born November 8, 1974) is a Canadian politician, who was re-elected for a third term in the riding of Banff—Airdrie on October 19, 2015. He was previously elected in the electoral district of Wild Rose in the 2008 Canadian federal election and the 2011 election, and is a member of the Conservative Party in the House of Commons of Canada. ... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Olds, Canada
- Adityaram is a film producer.... more on Wikipedia
- Robert Dale "Bob" Hull (born December 28, 1954) is an American politician. A Democrat, he was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates in a December 1992 special election. He represented the 38th district, made up of part of Fairfax County.Bob Hull was challenged by Kaye Kory, who represented Mason District on the Fairfax County School Board, in the June 9, 2009 primary for the Democratic nomination in the 38th House of Delegates district (Fairfax County - Mason and Providence magisterial districts) and lost the election by a narrow margin.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C.