List of famous male reporters, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male reporters list contains the most prominent and top males known for being reporters. There are thousand of males working as reporters in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic reporters have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a reporter then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing is made up of different people like David Finkel and David Haugh. Featuring news reporters who became TV anchors and newscasters, this list has it all.While this isn't a list of all male reporters, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male reporters?" and "Who are the best male reporters?"
- Photo: Toronto History / FlickrErnest Miller Hemingway (July 21, 1899 – July 2, 1961) was an American journalist, novelist, short-story writer, and sportsman. His economical and understated style—which he termed the iceberg theory—had a strong influence on 20th-century fiction, while his adventurous lifestyle and his public image brought him admiration from later generations. Hemingway produced most of his work between the mid-1920s and the mid-1950s, and he won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954. He published seven novels, six short-story collections, and two non-fiction works. Three of his novels, four short-story collections, and three non-fiction works were published posthumously. Many of his works are considered... more
- Age: Dec. at 61 (1899-1961)
- Birthplace: Oak Park, Illinois, United States of America
- Geraldo Rivera (born Gerald Michael Riviera; July 4, 1943) is an American tabloid talk show host, reporter, attorney, and author. He was the host of the talk show Geraldo from 1987 to 1998. Rivera hosted the newsmagazine program Geraldo at Large, hosts the occasional broadcast of Geraldo Rivera Reports (in lieu of hosting At Large), and appears regularly on Fox News programs such as The Five.... more
- Age: 78
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Thomas Loren Friedman (; born July 20, 1953) is an American political commentator and author. He is a three-time Pulitzer Prize winner who is a weekly columnist for The New York Times. He has written extensively on foreign affairs, global trade, the Middle East, globalization, and environmental issues. He has been criticized for his staunch advocacy of the Iraq War and unregulated trade and his early support of Saudi Royal Prince Mohammed bin Salman.... more
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA
- Brian Douglas Williams (born May 5, 1959) is an American journalist at NBC News, currently serving as the chief anchor for the network's cable news channel MSNBC and as host of the network's nightly wrap-up program, The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.Williams is known for his ten years as anchor and managing editor of NBC Nightly News, the evening news program of the NBC television network. After Williams joined the program in December 2004, NBC News was awarded the Peabody Award for its coverage of Hurricane Katrina, and Williams accepted the award on behalf of the organization. In February 2015, Williams was suspended for six months from his position as Managing Editor and Anchor of NBC... more
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States of America