List of famous male stunt performers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male stunt performers list contains the most prominent and top males known for being stunt performers. There are thousand of males working as stunt performers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic stunt performers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a stunt performer then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing contains people like Tim Man and Fred Scheiwiller.While this isn't a list of all male stunt performers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male stunt performers?" and "Who are the best male stunt performers?"
- Chan Kong-sang (born 7 April 1954), known professionally as Jackie Chan, is a Hong Konger martial artist, actor, film director, producer, stuntman, and singer. He is known for his acrobatic fighting style, comic timing, use of improvised weapons, and innovative stunts, which he typically performs himself, in the cinematic world. He has trained in Wushu or Kung Fu and Hapkido, and has been acting since the 1960s, appearing in over 150 films. Chan is one of the most recognisable and influential cinematic personalities in the world, gaining a widespread following in both the Eastern and Western hemispheres, and has received stars on the Hong Kong Avenue of Stars and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Victoria Peak, Hong Kong
- Photo: Edward Gooch Collection / Getty ImagesHarry Houdini (; born Erik Weisz, later Ehrich Weiss or Harry Weiss; March 24, 1874 – October 31, 1926) was a Hungarian-born American illusionist and stunt performer, noted for his sensational escape acts. He first attracted notice in vaudeville in the US and then as "Harry 'Handcuff' Houdini" on a tour of Europe, where he challenged police forces to keep him locked up. Soon he extended his repertoire to include chains, ropes slung from skyscrapers, straitjackets under water, and having to escape from and hold his breath inside a sealed milk can with water in it. In 1904, thousands watched as he tried to escape from special handcuffs commissioned by London's Daily Mirror, keeping them in... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 52 (1874-1926)
- Birthplace: Budapest, Hungary
- Christopher Nicholas Sarantakos (Greek: Χριστόφορος Νικόλαος Σαραντάκος; born December 19, 1967), known by the stage name Criss Angel, is an American magician, illusionist and musician. Angel began his career in New York City, before moving his base of operations to the Las Vegas Valley. He is known for starring in the television and stage show Criss Angel Mindfreak and his previous live performance illusion show Criss Angel Believe in collaboration with Cirque du Soleil at the Luxor casino in Las Vegas. The show generated $150 million in tourist revenue to Las Vegas in 2010, but has since been replaced by Mindfreak LIVE on 11 May 2016 (the show is partly produced by Cirque, however the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Town of Hempstead, New York, United States of America
- David Blaine White (born April 4, 1973) is an American illusionist, endurance artist and extreme performer. He is best known for his high-profile feats of endurance, and has set and broken several world records. Blaine innovated the way magic is shown on television by focusing on spectator reactions. His idea was to turn the camera around on the people watching instead of the performer, to make the audience watch the audience. The New York Times noted that "he's taken a craft that's been around for hundreds of years and done something unique and fresh with it." According to the New York Daily News, "Blaine can lay claim to his own brand of wizardry. The magic he offers operates on an... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America