List of famous male supermodels, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male supermodels list contains the most prominent and top males known for being supermodels. There are thousand of males working as supermodels in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic supermodels have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a supermodel then the people below should give you inspiration.
List is made up of many different people, including Marcus Schenkenberg and Tyrone Edmond.While this isn't a list of all male supermodels, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male supermodels?" and "Who are the best male supermodels?"
- Tyson Beckford (born December 19, 1970) is an American model and actor best known as a Ralph Lauren Polo model. He was also the host of both seasons of the Bravo program Make Me a Supermodel. Beckford has been described as the most successful male supermodel of all time, achieving fame and huge contracts similar to the female models that had huge success in the 1990s. In 2014, Vogue Magazine named Beckford the greatest male model of all time.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYGabriel Eugène Aubry (born August 30, 1976) is a Canadian model.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Montreal, Canada
- Photo: uploaded by JubaDavid James Gandy (born 19 February 1980) is a British model who, after winning a televised model-search competition, became a model. For several years, Gandy was the lead male model for Italian designers Dolce & Gabbana who featured him in their campaigns and fashion shows. In an industry dominated by skinny models, Gandy's muscular build caused some menswear fashion designers change standards. The increase in his popularity and name recognition resulted in a broad portfolio of magazine covers, editorial photo shoots, interviews and industry awards. He has gone on to participate in fashion-related and personal projects such as writing a blog for British Vogue, writing car reviews for... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Billericay, United Kingdom
Marcus SchenkenbergMarcus Lodewijk Schenkenberg van Mierop better known as Marcus Schenkenberg, (born August 4, 1968), is a Swedish model. He was born in Solna (Stockholm County), to Dutch parents, and has dual citizenship of both Sweden and the Netherlands. Schenkenberg, best known for his Calvin Klein advertisements in the early 1990s, is also an actor, singer, writer, and TV personality. He has been modelling for 27 years.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden