List of famous male tailors, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male tailors list contains the most prominent and top males known for being tailors. There are thousand of males working as tailors in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic tailors have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a tailor then the people below should give you inspiration.
List features people like Hardy Amies, Franz Reichelt and more!While this isn't a list of all male tailors, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male tailors?" and "Who are the best male tailors?"
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThomas Joseph Petters is an American businessman and the chairman and CEO of Petters Group Worldwide who was convicted of massive business fraud in 2009 and is now imprisoned at the United States Penitentiary, Leavenworth. Amid mounting criminal investigations, Petters resigned as his company's CEO on September 29, 2008. He was convicted of numerous federal crimes for operating Petters Group Worldwide as a $3.65 billion Ponzi scheme and received a 50-year federal sentence.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useSurendran Kochuvelu, better known by his stage name Indrans, is an Indian film actor and former costume designer, who appears in Malayalam films. He is popular for his comedy roles and has starred in over 800 films. Indrans made his debut in the 1981 film Choothattam both as a costume designer and as an actor. The producer, TMN Charley, offered him a chance to assist him in costume designing and he worked with designing costumes for several years, acting in various small roles. He got noticed for playing a small role of a marriage broker in the 1993 film Meleparambil Anveedu. He got a breakthrough with his role in CID Unnikrishnan B.A., B.Ed. (1994). This led to him being cast in various... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: India, Thiruvananthapuram
- Ozwald Boateng, OBE () is a British fashion designer of Ghanaian descent, known for his trademark twist on classic British tailoring and bespoke style.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Muswell Hill, London, United Kingdom
- The Forgotten Ten (Irish: An Deichniúr Dearmadta) is the term applied to ten members of the Irish Republican Army who were executed in Mountjoy Prison, Dublin by British forces following courts martial from 1920–21 during the Irish War of Independence. Based upon military law at the time, they were buried within the prison precincts, their graves unmarked in the unconsecrated ground. The names of the Forgotten Ten are Kevin Barry, Patrick Moran, Frank Flood, Thomas Whelan, Thomas Traynor, Patrick Doyle, Edmond Foley, Thomas Bryan, Bernard Ryan, and Patrick Maher. The hangman was John Ellis.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 21 (1900-1921)