List of famous male television producers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male television producers list contains the most prominent and top males known for being television producers. There are thousand of males working as television producers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic television producers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a television producer then the people below should give you inspiration.
List people include Jim Kouf, Michael Davies and many additional people as well.While this isn't a list of all male television producers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male television producers?" and "Who are the best male television producers?"
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseDonald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current president of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality. Trump was born and raised in the New York City borough of Queens, and received his B.S. degree in economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He took charge of his family's real estate business in 1971, renamed it The Trump Organization, and expanded it from Queens and Brooklyn into Manhattan. The company built or renovated skyscrapers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. Trump later started various side ventures, mostly by licensing his name. He managed the company until his 2017 inauguration. He... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Mel Colmcille Gerard Gibson (born January 3, 1956) is an American actor and filmmaker. He is best known for his action hero roles, particularly his breakout role as Max Rockatansky in the first three films of the post-apocalyptic action series Mad Max and as Martin Riggs in the buddy cop film series Lethal Weapon. Born in Peekskill, New York, Gibson moved with his parents to Sydney, Australia when he was 12 years old. He studied acting at the National Institute of Dramatic Art, where he starred opposite Judy Davis in a production of Romeo and Juliet. During the 1980s, he founded Icon Entertainment, a production company, which independent film director Atom Egoyan has called "an alternative... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Peekskill, New York, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0Willard Carroll Smith Jr. (born September 25, 1968) is an American actor, rapper and media personality. In April 2007, Newsweek called him "the most powerful actor in Hollywood". Smith has been nominated for five Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards, and has won four Grammy Awards. In the late 1980s, Smith achieved modest fame as a rapper under the name The Fresh Prince. In 1990, his popularity increased dramatically when he starred in the NBC television series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, which ran for six seasons until 1996. After the series ended, Smith transitioned from television to film and went on to star in numerous blockbuster films. He is the only actor to have eight... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty ImagesHugh Michael Jackman (born 12 October 1968) is an Australian actor, singer, and producer. He is best known for playing Wolverine in the X-Men film series from 2000 to 2018, a role for which he holds the Guinness World Record for "longest career as a live-action Marvel superhero". Jackman is also recognised for his lead roles in films such as the romantic comedy Kate & Leopold (2001), the action film Van Helsing (2004), the drama The Prestige (2006), the fantasy drama The Fountain (2006), the period romance Australia (2008), the film version of Les Misérables (2012), the thriller Prisoners (2013), and the musical The Greatest Showman (2017), for which he received a Grammy Award for Best... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia