List of famous male tv anchorpersons, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male tv anchorpersons list contains the most prominent and top males known for being tv anchorpersons. There are thousand of males working as tv anchorpersons in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic tv anchorpersons have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a tv anchorperson then the people below should give you inspiration.
People here include everyone from Bill Mazer to Craig Allen.While this isn't a list of all male tv anchorpersons, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male tv anchorpersons?" and "Who are the best male tv anchorpersons?"
- Albert Lincoln Roker Jr. (born August 20, 1954) is an American weather forecaster, journalist, television personality, actor, and author. He is the current weather anchor on NBC's Today. Roker also serves as co-host on Third Hour Today; although the latter not officially announced by NBC News. He has an inactive American Meteorological Society Television Seal #238.On November 12, 2014, at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Roker attempted to beat the unofficial world record for an uninterrupted live weather report of 33 hours held by Norwegian weather broadcaster Eli Kari Gjengedal. On November 14, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, Roker set the Guinness World Record by reporting for... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Gerald Norman Springer (born February 13, 1944) is an English-born American television presenter, former lawyer, politician, news presenter, actor, producer, and musician. He hosted The Jerry Springer Show, a tabloid talk show, between September 30, 1991 and July 26, 2018 and debuted the Jerry Springer Podcast in 2015. In 2019, he will host a new courtroom show called Judge Jerry.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 76
- Birthplace: Highgate, London, United Kingdom
- Brian Douglas Williams (born May 5, 1959) is an American journalist at NBC News, currently serving as the chief anchor for the network's cable news channel MSNBC and as host of the network's nightly wrap-up program, The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.Williams is known for his ten years as anchor and managing editor of NBC Nightly News, the evening news program of the NBC television network. After Williams joined the program in December 2004, NBC News was awarded the Peabody Award for its coverage of Hurricane Katrina, and Williams accepted the award on behalf of the organization. In February 2015, Williams was suspended for six months from his position as Managing Editor and Anchor of NBC... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States of America
- Dan Irvin Rather Jr. (; born October 31, 1931) is an American journalist. Rather began his career in Texas and was on the scene of the Kennedy assassination in Dallas in 1963. His reporting elevated his position in CBS News, where he was White House correspondent beginning in 1964. He served as foreign correspondent in London and Vietnam over the next two years before returning to the White House correspondent position, covering the presidency of Richard Nixon, including his trip to China, Watergate scandal and resignation. When Walter Cronkite retired in 1981, Rather was promoted to news anchor for the CBS Evening News, a role he occupied for 24 years. Along with Peter Jennings at ABC News... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 88
- Birthplace: Wharton, Texas, United States of America