List of famous male voice actings, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male voice actings list contains the most prominent and top males known for being voice actings. There are thousand of males working as voice actings in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic voice actings have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a voice acting then the people below should give you inspiration.
List features people like Dave Madden, Ron Perlman and more!While this isn't a list of all male voice actings, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male voice actings?" and "Who are the best male voice actings?"
- Photo: Vampire sparkles / Getty ImagesTaylor Daniel Lautner (; born February 11, 1992) is an American actor, voice actor, and model. He is known for playing Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga film series based on the novels of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. Lautner began his acting career playing bit roles in comedy series such as The Bernie Mac Show (2003) and My Wife and Kids (2004), before having voice roles in television series like What's New, Scooby-Doo? (2005) and Danny Phantom (2005). In 2005, he appeared in the film Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and starred in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D. He also starred in the 2011 action film Abduction. From 2014 to 2018, Lautner starred in the BBC sitcom Cuckoo as the ...more
- Age: 30
- Birthplace: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
- Photo: Debby Wong / ShutterstockSteven John Carell (; born August 16, 1962) is an American actor, comedian, producer, writer, and director. He is well known for his portrayal of boss Michael Scott on the NBC sitcom The Office (2005–2013), on which he also worked as an occasional producer, writer and director. Carell was a correspondent on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart from 1999 to 2005. He has starred in Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004) and its 2013 sequel, The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005), Evan Almighty (2007), Get Smart (2008), Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011), The Incredible Burt Wonderstone and The Way, Way Back (both 2013). He has also voice acted in Over the Hedge (2006), Horton Hears a Who! (2008) and the ...more
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Concord, Massachusetts, USA
- John William Ferrell (; born July 16, 1967) is an American actor, comedian, producer, writer and businessman. He first established himself in the mid-1990s as a cast member on the NBC sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live, and has subsequently starred in comedy films such as Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004), Talladega Nights (2006), Step Brothers (2008), The Other Guys (2010) and Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013), all but one of which he co-wrote with his comedy partner Adam McKay. The two also founded the comedy website Funny or Die in 2007. Other film roles include Elf, Old School (both 2003), Blades of Glory (2007), Daddy's Home (2015), and the animated films Megamind ...more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Irvine, California, United States of America
- Shia Saide LaBeouf ( (listen); born June 11, 1986) is an American actor, performance artist, and filmmaker. He became known among younger audiences as Louis Stevens in the Disney Channel series Even Stevens, a role for which LaBeouf received a Young Artist Award nomination in 2001 and won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2003. He made his film debut in The Christmas Path (1998). In 2004, he made his directorial debut with the short film Let's Love Hate and later directed a short film titled Maniac (2011), starring American rappers Cage and Kid Cudi. In 2007, LaBeouf starred in the commercially successful films Disturbia and Surf's Up. The same year he was cast in Michael Bay's science fiction film ...more
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA