List of famous male weightlifters, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest male weightlifters list contains the most prominent and top males known for being weightlifters. There are thousand of males working as weightlifters in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic weightlifters have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a male aspiring to be a weightlifter then the people below should give you inspiration.
List people include Lu Yong, Daniyar Ismayilov and more.While this isn't a list of all male weightlifters, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous male weightlifters?" and "Who are the best male weightlifters?"
- Briken Calja is an Albanian weightlifter. He competed for Albania at the 2012 Summer Olympics, where he finished 9th in his weight class. In 2013 Calja was suspended for two year for using androsterone.
- Age: 32
- Birthplace: Elbasan, Albania
- Kirill Pavlov is Kazakhstani weightlifter competing in the 77 kg category. He competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics and finished 9th. He won the silver medal at the 2010 Asian Games.
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Bartłomiej Wojciech Bonk is a Polish weightlifter. He won the bronze medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the men's 105 kg category with a total of 410 kg. He also competed at the 2008 Summer Olympics, but failed to score.
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Więcbork, Poland
- Lin Qingfeng is a Chinese weightlifter. He is 167 cm tall and competed for China at the 2012 Summer Olympics where he won gold, lifting a total of 344 kg.
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Fujian, China