Mexican serial killers list - a comprehensive list of known serial killers. All convicted Mexican serial killers are listed here. All of these murderers are Mexican and have killed many people in their lifetime. This list of Mexican serial killers is alphabetical by first name; you can sort by any column.
Who are some of the most infamous Mexican serial killers? There are only a handuful of them can be considered 'famous.' Take a look and see who they are.If you're interested in more on serial killers, check out the most famous American serial killers, the most notable female serial killers, and art imitating life with the greatest fictional serial killers.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Also known as "The Godfather of Matamoros", he was serial killer and cult leader in Mexico; committed suicide in 1989;Adolfo de Jesús Constanzo (November 1, 1962 – May 6, 1989) was an American serial killer, drug dealer, and cult leader of an infamous gang that was dubbed The Narcosatanists (Spanish: "Los Narcosatánicos") by the media. His cult members nicknamed him The Godfather ("El Padrino"). He led the cult with Sara Aldrete, who their followers nicknamed "The Godmother" ("La Madrina"). The cult was involved in multiple ritualistic killings in Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico, including the murder of Mark Kilroy, an American student killed in Matamoros in 1989. ...more
- Age: Dec. at 26 (1962-1989)
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida
- Photo: flickr / CC0arrested and sentenced to 40 years in prison in 1964 for killing a total of 91 people; AKA "Las Poquianchis"Delfina and María de Jesús González (known as Las Poquianchis) were two sisters from the north-central Mexican state of Guanajuato. From the 1950s until the mid-1960s, the sisters ran "Rancho El Ángel"', the locus of their largescale prostitution ring and the site of at least ninety-one murders. Guinness World Records called them the "most prolific murder partnership". ...more
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYhailed as a successful case of rehabilitation and pardoned in 1976 as he raped before killing four women in 1942; AKA "Goyo" and the "Strangler of Tacuba";Gregorio "Goyo" Cárdenas Hernández (American Spanish: [gɾeˈɣoɾjo ˈkaɾðenas eɾˈnandes]; Mexico City, 1915 – Los Angeles, 2 August 1999), also known as the strangler of Tacuba (estrangulador de Tacuba), was a Mexican serial killer. He was the first multiple murderer whose case was widely published in the Mexican media, and became a national celebrity. ...more
- Age: Dec. at 84 (1915-1999)
- Photo: Murderpedia / Metaweb / CC-BYpolice found the remains of multiple female victims in his house and later came to know that he was a Cannibal; Committed suicide on December 11, 2007;José Luis Calva Zepeda (June 20, 1969 – December 11, 2007) was a Mexican writer and possible serial killer. He was charged with murdering and eating his girlfriend in 2007, to which he confessed before killing himself pre-trial, and was suspected in two to eight other murders. ...more
- Age: Dec. at 38 (1969-2007)
- Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico