List of famous music editors, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Hard working music editors are an integral part of every film set. An often under appreciated job, any film would not be able to hit the big screen without the help of a good music editor. This list includes examples of famous or notable music editors from some of the best films ever to hit the silver screen. Whereas most people ask the question, "What is a music editor?" this list informs the reader as to who some of the best music editors are, as well as information like their year of birth and more.
If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous music editors?" and "Who are the best music editors?" then this list is the perfect resource for you.List features people like Hal Willner, Michael Pacek.
- 1Brad Hamilton is a music editor.
Brad HamiltonAge: 52
- 3Dan Evans Farkas is a music editor.
Dan Evans Farkas
- 6Drew King is a film score composer.
- 8Hal Willner (born 1956) is an American music producer working in recording, films, TV and live... more on Wikipedia
- 9Irving Berlin (born Israel Isidore Beilin; Yiddish: ישראל בעילין; May 11, 1888 – September... more on Wikipedia
- 11Kevin Banks is film score composer and a music editor.
Kevin BanksAge: 52
- 14Michael Dittrick is a music editor.
- 15Michael Pacek is a Canadian film editor. Pacek has been nominated for three Genie awards for... more on Wikipedia
- 16Paul Intson is a film score composer.
- 17Rob Hegedus is a dialogue editor.
- 18Sally Boldt is a film music editor.
Simon LeadleyDec. at 54 (1956-2010)
- 20Stephen M. Rowe works in film and television in the music department.
- 23Yuri Gorbachow is a music editor.