List of famous alumni from New York University Stern School of Business, with photos when available. Prominent graduates from New York University Stern School of Business include celebrities, politicians, business people, athletes and more. This list of distinguished New York University Stern School of Business alumni is loosely ordered by relevance, so the most recognizable celebrities who attended New York University Stern School of Business are at the top of the list. This directory is not just composed of graduates of this school, as some of the famous people on this list didn't necessarily earn a degree from New York University Stern School of Business.
List includes Tempestt Bledsoe, Willow Bay, more.This list answers the questions “Which famous people went to New York University Stern School of Business?” and “Which celebrities are New York University Stern School of Business alumni?”
Birthplace: New York City, New York, USAWillow Bay (born Kristine Carlin Bay; December 28, 1963) is an American television journalist,... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: USA, Chicago, IllinoisTempestt Bledsoe (born August 1, 1973) is an American actress. She is best known for her... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: New York City, New YorkRichard Severin Fuld Jr. (born April 26, 1946) is an American banker best known as the final... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of AmericaKevin Brett Jennings (born May 8, 1963) is an American educator, author, and administrator. He... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: New York City, New YorkScott Rothbort (born 1961 in Brooklyn, New York) is an American investor, businessperson, and... more on Wikipedia
- 6Nick S. Cyprus has held senior level financial positions with ATT, Interpublic Group of...
Age: 93Henry Kaufman (born October 20, 1927) is President of Henry Kaufman & Company, Inc., a firm... more on Wikipedia
Age: 45Eden Serina is a professional snowboarder.
Birthplace: New York City, New YorkHoward S. Rich, also known as Howie Rich (born 1940) is a real estate investor who is notable... more on Wikipedia
- 10Alan Kaganov has been a partner at USVP since 1996, specializing in health care and utilizing...
Birthplace: Mantua, ItalyIn March 2008, the executive board of the Confederation of Italian Industry (Confindustria),...
- 12James Louderback (born 1961) is the CEO of VidCon, and was previously the CEO of Revision3. ... more on Wikipedia
- 13Lawrence T. Babbio Jr., generally called Larry, is a former vice chairman and president of... more on Wikipedia
- 14Linda Fayne Levinson served as Chief Executive Officer of Connexus Corporation (formerly,...
- 15John Raguin is one of the founders of Guidewire Software.
Age: Dec. at 80 (1932-2012)
Birthplace: New York City, New YorkBarton Michael Biggs (November 26, 1932 – July 14, 2012) was a money manager whose attention... more on Wikipedia
- 17George Barrett is a chief executive officer of the Cardinal Health. He is responsible for...
Birthplace: New JerseyJared Corey Kushner (born January 10, 1981) is an American investor, real-estate developer,... more on Wikipedia
- 19Ann N. Reese spent over 25 years in a career in finance. Formerly the CFO of ITT, she also...
- 20Dr. Abraham M. George is an Indian-American businessman, academic, and philanthropist. He is... more on Wikipedia
Age: 68Gerald L. Hassell (born 1952) is an American bank executive and is the former Chairman and... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: New York City, New YorkRobert Greifeld (born 1957) is an American businessman and was the chairman of Nasdaq, the... more on Wikipedia
- 23John Glascott has a successful 20 year management record in the creation and growth of new...
- 24Nomi Prins is an American author, journalist, and public speaker who writes about Wall Street... more on Wikipedia
Nomi PrinsJournalist, Author
Birthplace: New York City, New YorkIsrael A. Englander is the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman at Millennium Management LLC.... more on Wikipedia