List of famous people born in 1902, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1902 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1902. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1902, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1902 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List features celebs like Norma Shearer and Larry Fine.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1902?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Robert Tyre Jones Jr. (March 17, 1902 – December 18, 1971) was an American amateur golfer who was one of the most influential figures in the history of the sport; he was also a lawyer by profession. Jones founded and helped design the Augusta National Golf Club, and co-founded the Masters Tournament. The innovations that he introduced at the Masters have been copied by virtually every professional golf tournament in the world. Jones was the most successful amateur golfer ever to compete at a national and international level. During his peak from 1923 to 1930, he dominated top-level amateur competition, and competed very successfully against the world's best professional golfers. Jones often... more
- Age: Dec. at 69 (1902-1971)
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia
- George Lloyd Murphy (July 4, 1902 – May 3, 1992) was an American dancer, actor, and politician. Murphy was a song-and-dance leading man in many big-budget Hollywood musicals from 1930 to 1952. He was the president of the Screen Actors Guild from 1944 to 1946, and was awarded an honorary Academy Award in 1951. Murphy served from 1965 to 1971 as U.S. Senator from California, the first notable U.S. actor to be elected to statewide office in California, predating Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger. He is the only United States Senator represented by a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.... more
- Age: Dec. at 90 (1902-1992)
- Birthplace: USA, Connecticut, New Haven
- David O. Selznick (May 10, 1902 – June 22, 1965) was an American film producer, screenwriter and film studio executive. He is best known for producing Gone with the Wind (1939) and Rebecca (1940), each earning him an Academy Award for Best Picture.... more
- Age: Dec. at 63 (1902-1965)
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Anthony William Lars Asquith (; 9 November 1902 – 20 February 1968) was a leading English film director. He collaborated successfully with playwright Terence Rattigan on The Winslow Boy (1948) and The Browning Version (1951), among other adaptations. His other notable films include Pygmalion (1938), French Without Tears (1940), The Way to the Stars (1945) and a 1952 adaptation of Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. ... more
- Age: Dec. at 66 (1902-1968)
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom