List of famous people born in 1921, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1921 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1921. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1921, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1921 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
This list below has everything from Rodney Dangerfield to Charles Bronson.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1921?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYAbraham Charles Vigoda (; February 24, 1921 – January 26, 2016) was an American actor known for his portrayals of Salvatore Tessio in The Godfather (1972) and Phil Fish in Barney Miller (1975–1977, 1982) and Fish (1977–1978).... more
- Age: Dec. at 94 (1921-2016)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: John Springer Collection/Contributor / Corbis Historical/Getty ImagesCarol Elaine Channing (January 31, 1921 – January 15, 2019) was an American actress, singer, dancer, and comedian, known for starring in Broadway and film musicals. Her characters usually radiated a fervent expressiveness and an easily identifiable voice, whether singing or for comedic effect. Channing began as a Broadway musical actress starring in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes in 1949 and Hello, Dolly! in 1964, and winning the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical for the latter. She revived both roles several times throughout her career, most recently playing Dolly in 1995. She was nominated for her first Tony Award in 1956 for The Vamp, followed by a nomination in 1961 for Show Girl. She... more
- Age: Dec. at 97 (1921-2019)
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, USA
- Charles Bronson (born Charles Dennis Buchinsky; Lithuanian: Karolis Dionyzas Bučinskis; November 3, 1921 – August 30, 2003) was an American actor. He was often cast in the role of a police officer, gunfighter, or vigilante in revenge-oriented plot lines, had long-term collaborations with film directors Michael Winner and J. Lee Thompson, and appeared in fifteen films with his second wife Jill Ireland.... more
- Age: Dec. at 81 (1921-2003)
- Birthplace: Ehrenfeld, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0Kevin Joseph Aloysius "Chuck" Connors (April 10, 1921 – November 10, 1992) was an American actor, writer, and professional basketball and baseball player. He is one of only 13 athletes in the history of American professional sports to have played both Major League Baseball (Chicago Cubs, 1951) and in the National Basketball Association (Boston Celtics 1947–48). With a 40-year film and television career, he is best known for his five-year role as Lucas McCain in the highly rated ABC series The Rifleman (1958–63).... more
- Age: Dec. at 71 (1921-1992)
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, USA