List of famous people born in 1921, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1921 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1921. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1921, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1921 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
This list below has everything from Rodney Dangerfield to Charles Bronson.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1921?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Donna Reed (born Donna Belle Mullenger; January 27, 1921 – January 14, 1986) was an American film, television actress and producer. Her career spanned more than 40 years, with performances in more than 40 films. She is well known for her role as Mary Hatch Bailey in Frank Capra's 1946 film It's a Wonderful Life. In 1953, she received the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance as Lorene Burke in the war drama From Here to Eternity. Reed is known for her work in television, notably as Donna Stone, a middle-class American mother and housewife in the sitcom The Donna Reed Show (1958–66), in which her character was more assertive than most other television mothers of the... more
- Age: Dec. at 64 (1921-1986)
- Birthplace: Denison, Iowa, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYHarold Egbert Camping (July 19, 1921 – December 15, 2013) was an American Christian radio broadcaster, author and evangelist. Beginning in 1958, he served as president of Family Radio, a California-based radio station group that broadcasts to more than 150 markets in the United States. In October 2011, he retired from active broadcasting following a stroke, but still maintained a role at Family Radio until his death. Camping is notable for issuing a succession of failed predictions of dates for the End Times, which temporarily gained him a global following and millions of dollars of donations.Camping first predicted that the Judgment Day would occur on or about September 6, 1994. When it... more
- Age: Dec. at 92 (1921-2013)
- Birthplace: Colorado
- Esther Jane Williams (August 8, 1921 – June 6, 2013) was an American competitive swimmer and actress. Williams set multiple national and regional swimming records in her late teens as part of the Los Angeles Athletic Club swim team. Unable to compete in the 1940 Summer Olympics because of the outbreak of World War II, she joined Billy Rose's Aquacade, where she took on the role vacated by Eleanor Holm after the show's move from New York City to San Francisco. While in the city, she spent five months swimming alongside Olympic gold medal winner and Tarzan star, Johnny Weissmuller. Williams caught the attention of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer scouts at the Aquacade. After appearing in several small... more
- Age: Dec. at 91 (1921-2013)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Inglewood, California, United States of America
- Deborah Jane Trimmer CBE (30 September 1921 – 16 October 2007), known professionally as Deborah Kerr (), was a Scottish-born film, theatre and television actress. During her international film career, she won a Golden Globe Award for her performance as Anna Leonowens in the musical film The King and I (1956) and a Sarah Siddons Award for her performance as Laura Reynolds in the play Tea and Sympathy (a role she originated on Broadway). She was also a three-time winner of the New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress. Deborah Kerr was nominated six times for the Academy Award for Best Actress, and holds the record for an actress nominated in the lead actress category without... more
- Age: Dec. at 86 (1921-2007)
- Birthplace: Helensburgh, Scotland, UK
- Alternative Name: Deborah Kerr-Trimmer, Deborah Kerr-Viertel