List of famous people born in 1931, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1931 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1931. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1931, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1931 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List ranges from Robert Duvall to William Shatner and more.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1931?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: uploaded by erectiondogBarbara Eden (born Barbara Jean Morehead, August 23, 1931) is an American film, stage, and television actress, and singer, best known for her starring role of "Jeannie" in the sitcom I Dream of Jeannie.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 89
- Birthplace: Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
- Photo: JStone / ShutterstockDonald King (born August 20, 1931) is an American boxing promoter known for his involvement in historic boxing matchups. He has been a controversial figure, partly due to a manslaughter conviction (later pardoned), and civil cases against him. King's career highlights include, among multiple other enterprises, promoting "The Rumble in the Jungle" and the "Thrilla in Manila". King has promoted some of the most prominent names in boxing, including Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, George Foreman, Larry Holmes, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Julio César Chávez, Ricardo Mayorga, Andrew Golota, Bernard Hopkins, Félix Trinidad, Roy Jones Jr., Azumah Nelson, Marco Antonio Barrera. Some of these boxers... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 89
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainAnna Maria Louisa Italiano (September 17, 1931 – June 6, 2005), known professionally as Anne Bancroft, was an American actress, director, screenwriter, and singer associated with the method acting school, having studied under Lee Strasberg. Respected for her acting prowess and versatility, Bancroft was acknowledged for her work in film, theatre, and television. She won one Academy Award, three BAFTA Awards, two Golden Globes, two Tony Awards, and two Emmy Awards, and several other awards and nominations.After her film debut in Don't Bother to Knock (1952) and a string of supporting film roles during the 1950s, she won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her lead role in The Miracle Worker... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 74 (1931-2005)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Film Star Vintage / FlickrAngeline Dickinson (née Brown; born September 30, 1931) is an American actress. She began her career on television, appearing in many anthology series during the 1950s, before landing her breakthrough role in Gun the Man Down (1956) with James Arness and the Western film Rio Bravo (1959), for which she received the Golden Globe Award for New Star of the Year. In her six decade career, Dickinson has appeared in more than 50 films, including China Gate (1957), Ocean's 11 (1960), The Sins of Rachel Cade (1961), Jessica (1962), Captain Newman, M.D. (1963), The Killers (1964), The Art of Love (1965), The Chase (1966), Point Blank (1967), Pretty Maids All in a Row (1971), The Outside Man (1972)... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 89
- Birthplace: Kulm, North Dakota, United States of America