List of famous people born in 1935, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1935 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1935. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1935, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1935 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List includes Elvis Presley, Woody Allen and more.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1935?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: John Springer Collection/Contributor / Corbis Historical/Getty ImagesElvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977), also known mononymously as Elvis, was an American singer and actor. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as the "King of Rock and Roll" or simply "the King". Presley was born in Tupelo, Mississippi, and relocated to Memphis, Tennessee, with his family when he was 13 years old. His music career began there in 1954, recording at Sun Records with producer Sam Phillips, who wanted to bring the sound of African-American music to a wider audience. Presley, on rhythm acoustic guitar, and accompanied by lead guitarist Scotty Moore and bassist Bill Black, was a pioneer of... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 42 (1935-1977)
- Birthplace: Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
- Photo: Dave J Hogan / Getty ImagesDonald McNichol Sutherland, (born 17 July 1935) is a Canadian actor whose film career spans more than five decades. Sutherland rose to fame after starring in films including The Dirty Dozen (1967), M*A*S*H (1970), Kelly's Heroes (1970), Klute (1971), Don't Look Now (1973), Fellini's Casanova (1976), 1900 (1976), Animal House (1978), Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978), Ordinary People (1980) and Eye of the Needle (1981). He subsequently established himself as one of the most respected, prolific and versatile character actors of Canada.He later went on to star in many other films where he appeared either in leading or supporting roles such as A Dry White Season (1989), JFK (1991),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 83
- Photo: John Springer / Getty ImagesDudley Stuart John Moore, CBE (19 April 1935 – 27 March 2002) was an English actor, comedian, musician and composer. Moore first came to prominence in the UK as one of the four writer-performers in the comedy revue Beyond the Fringe from 1960, and with one member of that team, Peter Cook, collaborated on the television series Not Only... But Also. The double act worked on other projects until the mid-1970s, by which time Moore had settled in Los Angeles to concentrate on his film acting. His solo career as a comedy film actor was heightened by the success of hit Hollywood films, particularly Foul Play (1978), 10 (1979) and Arthur (1981). For Arthur, Moore was nominated for the Academy Award... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 67 (1935-2002)
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, Eurasia, United Kingdom, London, England
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainCharles de Ganahl Koch (; born November 1, 1935) is an American businessman and political donor. As of March 2019, he was ranked as the 11th-richest person in the world, with an estimated net worth of $50.5 billion. Koch has been co-owner, chairman, and chief executive officer of Koch Industries since 1967, while his late brother David Koch served as executive vice president. Charles and David each owned 42% of the conglomerate. The brothers inherited the business from their father, Fred C. Koch, then expanded the business. Originally involved exclusively in oil refining and chemicals, Koch Industries now includes process and pollution control equipment and technologies, polymers and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 83
- Birthplace: Wichita, Kansas, United States of America