List of famous people born in 1941, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1941 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1941. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1941, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1941 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List celebs range from Bob Dylan to Dick Cheney.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1941?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Bill Strain / FlickrAnn-Margret Olsson (born April 28, 1941), known simply as Ann-Margret, is a Swedish-born, American actress, singer, and dancer. As an actress, Ann-Margret is best known for her roles in Bye Bye Birdie (1963), Viva Las Vegas (1964), The Cincinnati Kid (1965), Carnal Knowledge (1971), The Train Robbers (1973), Tommy (1975), Grumpy Old Men (1993), Grumpier Old Men (1995), and All's Faire in Love (2009). She has won five Golden Globe Awards and been nominated for two Academy Awards, two Grammy Awards, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and six Emmy Awards. In 2010, she won an Emmy Award for her guest appearance on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Her singing and acting careers span five decades,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 79
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden
- Bob Dylan (born May 24, 1941) is an American singer-songwriter, author, poet, and visual artist who has been a major figure in popular culture for more than fifty years. Much of his most celebrated work dates from the 1960s, when songs such as "Blowin' in the Wind" (1963) and "The Times They Are a-Changin'" (1964) became anthems for the Civil Rights Movement and anti-war movement. His lyrics during this period incorporated a wide range of political, social, philosophical, and literary influences, defied pop-music conventions and appealed to the burgeoning counterculture. Following his self-titled debut album in 1962, which mainly comprised traditional folk songs, Dylan made his breakthrough... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 79
- Birthplace: Duluth, Minnesota, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainRichard Bruce Cheney (; born January 30, 1941) is an American politician and businessman who served as the 46th vice president of the United States from 2001 to 2009. He has been cited as the most powerful vice president in American history. He was also one of the most unpopular politicians in the history of the US, holding an approval rating of just 13% at the time of leaving office.Cheney was born in Lincoln, Nebraska, and grew up in Casper, Wyoming. He attended Yale and then the University of Wyoming, at the latter of which he earned a BA and an MA in Political Science. He began his political career as an intern for Congressman William A. Steiger, eventually working his way into the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 79
- Birthplace: Lincoln, Nebraska, United States of America
- Photo: s_bukley / ShutterstockDavid Van Cortlandt Crosby (born August 14, 1941) is an American singer-songwriter and musician. In addition to his solo career, he was a founding member of both the Byrds and Crosby, Stills & Nash. Crosby joined the Byrds in 1964. The band gave Bob Dylan his first number one hit in April 1965 with "Mr. Tambourine Man." Crosby appeared on the Byrds' first five albums, and produced the original lineup's 1973 reunion album. In 1967 he joined Buffalo Springfield on stage at the Monterey Pop Festival, which contributed to his dismissal from the Byrds. He subsequently formed Crosby, Stills & Nash in 1968 with Stephen Stills (of Buffalo Springfield) and Graham Nash of the Hollies. After the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 79
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, Southern California, Contiguous United States, 90731