List of famous people born in 1943, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1943 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1943. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1943, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1943 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List features Robert De Niro, Jim Morrison and more celebs.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1943?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Cornelius Crane "Chevy" Chase (; born October 8, 1943) is an American comedian, actor and writer. Born into a prominent New York family, Chase had a variety of jobs before moving into comedy and began acting with National Lampoon. He became a key cast member in the first season of Saturday Night Live, where his recurring Weekend Update segment soon became a staple of the show. As both a performer and writer, he earned three Primetime Emmy Awards out of five nominations.Chase had his first leading film role in the comedy Foul Play (1978), earning two Golden Globe Award nominations. He is further known for his portrayals of Clark W. Griswold in five National Lampoon's Vacation films and Irwin... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 72
- Birthplace: Lower Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Denis Makarenko / ShutterstockCatherine Fabienne Dorléac, known professionally as Catherine Deneuve (French: [katʁin dənœv], born 22 October 1943), is a French actress as well as an occasional singer, model and producer. She gained recognition for her portrayal of icy, aloof and mysterious beauties for various directors, including Luis Buñuel, François Truffaut and Roman Polanski. In 1985, she succeeded Mireille Mathieu as the official face of Marianne, France's national symbol of liberty. A 14-time César Award nominee, she won for her performances in Truffaut's The Last Metro (1980), for which she also won the David di Donatello for Best Foreign Actress, and Régis Wargnier's Indochine (1992). Deneuve made her film... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 76
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Christopher Walken (born Ronald Walken, March 31, 1943) is an American actor, dancer, director, screenwriter, and playwright who has appeared in more than 100 films and television programs, including Annie Hall (1977), The Deer Hunter (1978), The Dogs of War (1980), The Dead Zone (1983), A View to a Kill (1985), Batman Returns (1992), True Romance (1993), Pulp Fiction (1994), Antz (1998), Vendetta (1999), Sleepy Hollow (1999), Catch Me If You Can (2002), Hairspray (2007), Seven Psychopaths (2012), the first three Prophecy films, The Jungle Book (2016), and Irreplaceable You (2018). He has received a number of awards and nominations, including the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 77
- Birthplace: Astoria, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen / Getty ImagesDavid Lawrence Geffen (born February 21, 1943) is an American business magnate, producer, film studio executive, and philanthropist. Geffen created or co-created Asylum Records in 1970, Geffen Records in 1980, DGC Records in 1990, and DreamWorks SKG in 1994. As philanthropist he has donated to the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and other educational and research institutes.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 77
- Birthplace: New York City, New York