List of famous people born in 1944, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1944 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1944. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1944, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1944 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
This list has everything from Diana Ross to Michael Douglas.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1944?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan / Getty ImagesDaniel Michael DeVito Jr. (born November 17, 1944) is an American actor, director, producer, and filmmaker. He gained prominence for his portrayal of the taxi dispatcher Louie De Palma in the television series Taxi (1978–1983), which won him a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy Award. He currently plays Frank Reynolds on the FX and FXX sitcom It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2006–present). He is known for his film roles in One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975), Terms of Endearment (1983) Throw Momma from the Train (1987), Twins (1988), The War of the Roses (1989), Batman Returns (1992), Get Shorty (1995), Matilda (1996), Mars Attacks! (1996), L.A. Confidential (1997), Man on the Moon (1999),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: Neptune City, New Jersey, United States of America
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen / Getty ImagesBenjamin Jeremy Stein (born November 25, 1944) is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and commentator on political and economic issues. He was a speechwriter for U.S. presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. Later, he entered the entertainment field and became an actor, comedian, and Emmy Award-winning game show host. He is most well-known on screen as the economics teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) and as Dr. Arthur Neuman in The Mask (1994) and Son of the Mask (2005). Stein co-wrote and starred in the 2008 documentary Expelled, which portrays intelligent design creationism as a scientifically valid alternative to Darwinian evolution and alleges a scientific conspiracy against... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Photo: Ernesto Ruscio / Getty ImagesDaniel Trejo (; Spanish: [ˈtɾexo]; born May 16, 1944) is an American actor and voice actor who has appeared in numerous Hollywood films, often as a villain or an antihero. His films include Heat (1995), Con Air (1997), and Desperado (1995), the last with frequent collaborator Robert Rodriguez. Trejo is perhaps most recognized as the character Machete, originally developed by Rodriguez for the Spy Kids series of movies and later expanded into Trejo's own series of films aimed at a more adult audience. He has appeared in TV shows such as Breaking Bad, Brooklyn Nine Nine, The X-Files, King of the Hill, The Flash, and Sons of Anarchy. He has also appeared in several Slayer music videos.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 76
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, USA, Echo Park, California
- Raymond Louis Heenan (November 1, 1944 – September 17, 2017), better known as Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, was an American professional wrestling manager, color commentator, wrestler, and comedian, best known for his time with the American Wrestling Association (AWA), the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) and World Championship Wrestling (WCW). Frequently described as the greatest professional wrestling manager of all time, he was known for his skill in elevating villainous on-screen talent by drawing negative reactions for himself and his wrestlers from the crowd. He was paired with numerous wrestlers, including Nick Bockwinkel, whom he led to win the AWA World Heavyweight... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America