List of famous people born in 1945, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1945 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1945. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1945, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1945 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
Celebs here include everything from Eric Clapton to Neil Young.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1945?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Christopher John Matthews (born December 17, 1945) is an American political commentator, talk show host, and author. Matthews is known for his nightly hour-long talk show, Hardball with Chris Matthews, on MSNBC. From 2002 to 2013 Matthews hosted a syndicated NBC News–produced panel discussion program on weekends titled The Chris Matthews Show. Matthews regularly appears on other NBC and MSNBC news programs as well.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Somerton, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Robert Nesta Marley, (6 February 1945 – 11 May 1981) was a Jamaican singer and songwriter. Considered one of the pioneers of reggae, his musical career was marked by blending elements of reggae, ska, and rocksteady, as well as forging a smooth and distinctive vocal and songwriting style. Marley's contributions to music increased the visibility of Jamaican music worldwide, and made him a global figure in popular culture for over a decade.Born in Nine Mile, British Jamaica, Marley began his professional musical career in 1963, after forming Bob Marley and the Wailers. The group released its debut studio album The Wailing Wailers in 1965, which contained the single "One Love/People Get... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 36 (1945-1981)
- Birthplace: Nine Mile, Jamaica, Jamaica
- Photo: Mireya Acierto / Getty ImagesBette Midler (born December 1, 1945) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, comedian, and film producer. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Midler began her professional career in several Off-Off-Broadway plays, prior to her engagements in Fiddler on the Roof and Salvation on Broadway in the late 1960s. She came to prominence in 1970 when she began singing in the Continental Baths, a local gay bathhouse where she managed to build up a core following. Since 1970, Midler has released 14 studio albums as a solo artist. Throughout her career, many of her songs became hits on the record charts, including her renditions of "The Rose", "Wind Beneath My Wings", "Do You Want to Dance", "Boogie Woogie... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
- Photo: Neilson Barnard / Getty ImagesLila Diane Sawyer (born December 22, 1945) is an American television journalist. Sawyer has been the anchor of ABC News's nightly flagship program ABC World News, a co-anchor of ABC News's morning news program Good Morning America and Primetime newsmagazine. Early in her career, she was a member of U.S. President Richard Nixon's White House staff and closely associated with the president himself.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Glasgow, Kentucky, United States of America