List of famous people born in 1946, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1946 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1946. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1946, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1946 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
The list you're viewing is made up of celebs like Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1946?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useCher (born Cherilyn Sarkisian; May 20, 1946) is an American singer, actress and television host. Commonly referred to by the media as the Goddess of Pop, she has been described as embodying female autonomy in a male-dominated industry. She is known for her distinctive contralto singing voice and for having worked in numerous areas of entertainment, as well as adopting a variety of styles and appearances during her six-decade-long career. Cher gained popularity in 1965 as one-half of the folk rock husband-wife duo Sonny & Cher after their song "I Got You Babe" reached number one on the American and British charts. By the end of 1967, they had sold 40 million records worldwide and had become,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: El Centro, California, United States of America
- Photo: s_bukley / ShutterstockDiane Keaton (née Hall; born January 5, 1946) is an American actress, director, producer, photographer, real estate developer, author, and singer. She has received various accolades, including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and the AFI Life Achievement Award. Keaton began her career on stage and made her screen debut in 1970. Her first major film role was as Kay Adams-Corleone in The Godfather (1972), a role she reprised in The Godfather Part II (1974) and The Godfather Part III (1990). But the films that helped shape her early career were those with director and co-star Woody Allen, beginning with Play It Again, Sam in 1972. Her next two films with Allen, Sleeper... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: Jack Taylor/Stringer / Getty ImagesWilliam Jefferson Clinton (born William Jefferson Blythe III; August 19, 1946) is an American politician who served as the 42nd president of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Prior to the presidency, he was the governor of Arkansas from 1979 to 1981, and again from 1983 to 1992, and the attorney general of Arkansas from 1977 to 1979. A member of the Democratic Party, Clinton was ideologically a New Democrat, and many of his policies reflected a centrist "Third Way" political philosophy. Clinton was born and raised in Arkansas and attended Georgetown University, University College, Oxford, and Yale Law School. He met Hillary Rodham at Yale and married her in 1975. After graduating,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Hope, Arkansas, USA
- Photo: s_bukley / ShutterstockCandice Patricia Bergen (born May 9, 1946) is an American actress and former fashion model. She won five Emmy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards for her eleven seasons as the title character on the CBS sitcom Murphy Brown (1988–98, 2018). She is also known for her role as Shirley Schmidt on the ABC drama Boston Legal (2005–08). She was nominated for the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for Starting Over (1979), and for the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for Gandhi (1982). Bergen began her career as a fashion model and appeared on the front cover of Vogue before she made her screen debut in the 1966 film The Group. She went on to star in The Sand Pebbles (1966), Soldier... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, California, United States of America