List of famous people born in 1950, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1950 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1950. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1950, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1950 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
Stevie Wonder and Bill Murray are a great starting point for your to rank your favorites on this listIf you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1950?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- William James Murray (born September 21, 1950) is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, filmmaker, and writer. He first rose to fame on Saturday Night Live, a series of performances that earned him his first Emmy Award, and later starred in comedy films—including Meatballs (1979), Caddyshack (1980), Stripes (1981), Tootsie (1982), Ghostbusters (1984), Scrooged (1988), Ghostbusters II (1989), What About Bob? (1991), and Groundhog Day (1993). He also co-directed Quick Change (1990). Murray garnered additional critical acclaim later in his career, starring in Lost in Translation (2003), which earned him a Golden Globe and a BAFTA Award for Best Actor, as well as an Oscar nomination for... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 70
- Photo: David Livingston / Getty ImagesBarbi Benton (born Barbara Lynn Klein; January 28, 1950) is an American model, actress, television personality and singer. She is known for appearing in Playboy magazine, as a four-season regular on the comedy series Hee Haw, and for recording several modestly successful albums in the 1970s. She retired from show business in the 1980s to raise her children.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington (born July 15, 1950) is a Greek-American author, syndicated columnist, and businesswoman. She is the founder of The Huffington Post, the founder and CEO of Thrive Global, and the author of fifteen books. In May 2005, she launched The Huffington Post, a news and blog site. In August 2016, she launched Thrive Global, a corporate and consumer well-being and productivity platform. She has been named to Time Magazine's list of the world’s 100 most influential people and the Forbes Most Powerful Women list. Originally from Greece, she moved to England when she was 16 and graduated from Girton College, Cambridge, where she earned a B.A. in economics. At 21, she... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: Athens, Greece
- Cybill Lynne Shepherd (born February 18, 1950) is an American actress, singer, and former model. Shepherd's better-known roles include Jacy in The Last Picture Show (1971), Kelly in The Heartbreak Kid (1972), Betsy in Taxi Driver (1976), Maddie Hayes on Moonlighting (1985–1989), Cybill Sheridan on Cybill (1995–1998), Phyllis Kroll on The L Word (2007–2009), Madeleine Spencer on Psych (2008–2013), Cassie in the television film The Client List (2010), and Linette Montgomery on The Client List (2012–2013).... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, USA