List of famous people born in 1952, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1952 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1952. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1952, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1952 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
A factual list, featuring celebs like Liam Neeson and Steven Seagal.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1952?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- David Michael Hasselhoff (born July 17, 1952), nicknamed "The Hoff", is an American actor, singer, producer, and businessman, who set a Guinness World Record as the most watched man on TV. He first gained recognition on The Young and The Restless, playing Dr. Snapper Foster. His career continued with his leading role as Michael Knight on Knight Rider and as L.A. County Lifeguard Mitch Buchannon in the series Baywatch. Hasselhoff produced Baywatch from the 1990s until 2001 when the series ended with Baywatch Hawaii. On screen, he has appeared in films including Click, Dodgeball, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, and Hop. Before Samuel L. Jackson, Hasselhoff was the first actor to portray the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty ImagesDaniel Edward Aykroyd, ( AK-royd; born July 1, 1952) is a Canadian-American actor, comedian, musician and filmmaker who was an original member of the "Not Ready for Prime Time Players" on Saturday Night Live (1975–1979). A musical sketch he performed with John Belushi on SNL, the Blues Brothers, turned into an actual performing band and then the 1980 film The Blues Brothers. He conceived and starred in Ghostbusters (1984), which spawned a sequel and eventually an entire media franchise. In 1990, he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his work in the 1989 film Driving Miss Daisy. He starred in his own sitcom, Soul Man (1997–1998). Aykroyd is also a businessman,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Canada
- Photo: Hulton Deutsch / Getty ImagesChristopher D'Olier Reeve (September 25, 1952 – October 10, 2004) was an American actor who played DC comic book superhero Superman, beginning with the acclaimed Superman (1978), for which he won a BAFTA Award. Reeve appeared in other critically acclaimed films such as The Bostonians (1984), Street Smart (1987) and The Remains of the Day (1993). He received a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Golden Globe Award nomination for his performance in the television remake of Rear Window (1998). On May 27, 1995, Reeve was left quadriplegic after being thrown from a horse during an equestrian competition in Culpeper, Virginia. He used a wheelchair and needed a portable ventilator to breathe for the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Died at 52 (1952-2004)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Derrick Salters / ShutterstockBeverly Ann Johnson (born October 13, 1952) is an American model, actress, singer, and businesswoman. Johnson rose to fame when she became the first African-American model to appear on the cover of American Vogue in August 1974. In 1975, Johnson became the first black woman to appear on the cover of the French edition of Elle. In 2012, Johnson was the star of the reality series Beverly's Full House that aired on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN). The New York Times named Johnson one of the 20th century's most influential people in fashion in 2008.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 67
- Birthplace: Buffalo, New York, United States of America