List of famous people born in 1954, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1954 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1954. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1954, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1954 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List features Oprah Winfrey, John Travolta and more.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1954?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainDennis William Quaid (born April 9, 1954) is an American actor known for a wide variety of dramatic and comedic roles. First gaining widespread attention in the 1980s, some of his notable credits include Breaking Away (1979), The Right Stuff (1983), The Big Easy (1986), Innerspace (1987), Great Balls of Fire! (1989), The Parent Trap (1998), Frequency (2000), Traffic (2000), The Rookie (2002), The Day After Tomorrow (2004), Vantage Point (2008), Footloose (2011), Soul Surfer (2011), and The Intruder (2019). For his role in Far from Heaven (2002), he won the New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Supporting Actor among other accolades.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: user uploaded image / Pop TVCatherine Anne O'Hara (born March 4, 1954) is a Canadian actress, writer, and comedian. She first drew notice as an actress in 1974 as a member of The Second City improvisational comedy troupe in Toronto. She landed her first significant television role in 1975 starring opposite John Candy and Dan Aykroyd in the main cast of the Canadian sitcom Coming Up Rosie (1975–1978). The following year, she and Candy began work on Second City Television (1976–84), where she drew acclaim for both her work as a comedic actress and writer, winning a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Variety Series in 1981. O'Hara has appeared in several films directed by Tim Burton, beginning with the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: Toronto, Canada
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainCondoleezza Rice (; born November 14, 1954) is an American political scientist and diplomat. She served as the 66th United States Secretary of State, the second person to hold that office in the administration of President George W. Bush. Rice was the first female African-American Secretary of State, as well as the second African-American Secretary of State (after Colin Powell), and the second female Secretary of State (after Madeleine Albright). Rice was President Bush's National Security Advisor during his first term, making her the first woman to serve in that position. Rice was born in Birmingham, Alabama, and grew up while the South was racially segregated. She obtained her bachelor's... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- Albert Lincoln Roker Jr. (born August 20, 1954) is an American weather forecaster, journalist, television personality, actor, and author. He is the current weather anchor on NBC's Today. Roker also serves as co-host on Third Hour Today; although the latter not officially announced by NBC News. He has an inactive American Meteorological Society Television Seal #238.On November 12, 2014, at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Roker attempted to beat the unofficial world record for an uninterrupted live weather report of 33 hours held by Norwegian weather broadcaster Eli Kari Gjengedal. On November 14, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, Roker set the Guinness World Record by reporting for... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America