List of famous people born in 1954, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1954 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1954. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1954, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1954 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List features Oprah Winfrey, John Travolta and more.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1954?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Christie Brinkley (born February 2, 1954) is an American model, actress and entrepreneur. Brinkley gained worldwide fame with her appearances in the late 1970s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues, ultimately appearing on an unprecedented three consecutive covers starting in 1979. She spent twenty-five years as the face of CoverGirl, has appeared on over 500 magazine covers, and has signed contracts with major brands—both fashion and non-fashion. Brinkley went on to work as an actress, illustrator, television personality, photographer, writer, designer, and activist for human and animal rights and the environment. Brinkley has been married four times, most notably between 1985 and 1994 to... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: Monroe, Michigan, United States of America
- Photo: uploaded by NathanielPrestonDenzel Hayes Washington Jr. (born December 28, 1954) is an American actor, director, and producer. He has received two Golden Globe awards, one Tony Award, and two Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actor for the historical war drama film Glory (1989) and Best Actor for his role as corrupt detective Alonzo Harris in the crime thriller Training Day (2001).Washington has received much critical acclaim for his film work since the 1980s, including his portrayals of real-life figures, such as South African anti-apartheid activist Steve Biko in Cry Freedom (1987), Muslim minister and human rights activist Malcolm X in Malcolm X (1992), boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter in The Hurricane (1999),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Mount Vernon, New York
- Alfred Charles Sharpton Jr. (born October 3, 1954) is an American civil rights activist, Baptist minister, talk show host and politician. Sharpton is the founder of the National Action Network. In 2004, he was a candidate for the Democratic nomination for the U.S. presidential election. He hosts his own radio talk show, Keepin' It Real, and he makes regular guest appearances on cable news television. In 2011, he was named the host of MSNBC's PoliticsNation, a nightly talk show. In 2015, the program was shifted to Sunday mornings.Sharpton's supporters praise "his ability and willingness to defy the power structure that is seen as the cause of their suffering" and consider him "a man who is... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: Brownsville, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Kevork Jansezian / Getty ImagesAnn Lennox OBE (born 25 December 1954) is a Scottish singer-songwriter, political activist and philanthropist. After achieving moderate success in the late 1970s as part of the new wave band The Tourists, she and fellow musician David A. Stewart went on to achieve major international success in the 1980s as Eurythmics. With a total of eight Brit Awards, which includes being named Best British Female Artist a record six times, Lennox has been named the "Brits Champion of Champions".Lennox embarked on a solo career in 1992 with her debut album, Diva, which produced several hit singles including "Why" and "Walking on Broken Glass". To date, she has released six solo studio albums and a... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Aberdeen, United Kingdom