List of famous people born in 1957, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1957 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1957. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1957, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1957 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
These celebs, like Daniel Day-Lewis and Steve Buscemi include images when available.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1957?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Featureflash / Miramax FilmsSir Daniel Michael Blake Day-Lewis (born 29 April 1957) is a retired English actor who holds both British and Irish citizenship. He has been hailed by many as one of the greatest and most widely respected actors of his generation, and one of the greatest actors of all time. He has earned numerous awards throughout his career, including three Academy Awards for Best Actor, making him the only male actor to have three wins in the Best Actor category and one of only three male actors to win three Oscars. He won four BAFTA Awards for Best Actor, three Screen Actors Guild Awards and two Golden Globe Awards. Born and raised in London, Day-Lewis excelled on stage at the National Youth Theatre... more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Greenwich, London, United Kingdom
- Bret Sergeant Hart (born July 2, 1957) is a Canadian-American retired professional wrestler, amateur wrestler, writer and actor. A member of the Hart wrestling family and a second-generation wrestler, he has an amateur wrestling background, wrestling at Ernest Manning High School and Mount Royal College. A major international draw within professional wrestling, he has been credited with changing the perception of mainstream North-American professional wrestling in the early 1990s by bringing technical in-ring performance to the fore. Hart is widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time; Sky Sports noted that his legacy is that of "one of, if not the greatest, to... more
- Age: 63
- Photo: J Countess / Getty ImagesDenis Colin O'Leary (born August 18, 1957) is an American actor, comedian, singer, writer and producer. Leary was the star and co-creator of Rescue Me, which ended its seventh and final season on September 7, 2011. He has starred in many films including playing Captain George Stacy in Marc Webb's film, The Amazing Spider-Man, Cleveland Browns Head Coach Vince Penn in Ivan Reitman's film, Draft Day, and as the voice of Francis in A Bug's Life and Diego in the Ice Age franchise. From 2015 to 2016, Leary wrote and starred in the comedy series, Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll on FX.... more
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: Worcester, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Photo: Scott Gries / Getty ImagesBernard Jeffrey McCullough (October 5, 1957 – August 9, 2008), better known by his stage name Bernie Mac, was an American comedian, actor, and voice actor. Born and raised on Chicago's South Side, Mac gained popularity as a stand-up comedian. He joined fellow comedians Steve Harvey, Cedric the Entertainer, and D. L. Hughley in the film The Original Kings of Comedy. After briefly hosting the HBO show Midnight Mac, Mac appeared in several films in smaller roles. His most noted film role was as Frank Catton in the remake Ocean's Eleven and the title character of Mr. 3000. He was the star of his eponymous show, which ran from 2001 through 2006, earning him two Emmy Award nominations for... more
- Age: Dec. at 51 (1957-2008)
- Birthplace: USA, Chicago, Illinois