List of famous people born in 1958, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1958 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1958. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1958, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1958 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
Celebs on this list include Madonna and Michael Jackson.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1958?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Ian Gavan / Getty ImagesRosalie Anderson MacDowell (born April 21, 1958) is an American actress and fashion model. She made her film debut in 1984's Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes, before receiving critical acclaim for her role in Sex, Lies, and Videotape (1989), for which she won Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama. MacDowell starred in several notable films, including Golden Globe Award-nominated performances in Green Card (1990) and Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994), as well as Groundhog Day (1993), Short Cuts (1993), Michael (1996) and Multiplicity (1996). She also had roles in a number of less... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Gaffney, South Carolina, USA
- Photo: Emma McIntyre / Getty ImagesAngela Evelyn Bassett (born August 16, 1958) is an American actress and activist known for her biographical film roles, most notably her performance as Tina Turner in the biopic What's Love Got to Do with It (1993), for which she was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress and won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Comedy or Musical. Bassett has additionally portrayed real life figures Betty Shabazz in both Malcolm X (1992) and Panther (1995), Katherine Jackson in The Jacksons: An American Dream (1992), Voletta Wallace in Notorious (2009) and Coretta Scott King in Betty & Coretta (2013). Her other notable film roles include Reva Styles in Boyz in the Hood... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York, Harlem
- William Darrell "Billy" Mays Jr. (July 20, 1958 – June 28, 2009) was an American television direct-response advertisement salesperson most notable for promoting Fix-It, OxiClean, Orange Glo, Kaboom, Zorbeez, and other cleaning, home-based, and maintenance products on the Home Shopping Network, and through his company, Mays Promotions, Inc. He and his business partner, Anthony Sullivan, were also featured on PitchMen, a Discovery Channel television series that documented their work. His distinctive beard, attire, and impassioned sales pitches made him a recognized television presence in the United States and Canada. ... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 51 (1958-2009)
- Birthplace: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Photo: Ray Tamarra / Getty ImagesBrett Butler (born January 30, 1958) is an American actress, writer, and stand-up comedian. She played the title role in the comedy series Grace Under Fire.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Montgomery, Alabama