List of famous people born in 1959, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1959 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1959. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1959, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1959 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
Celebs on this list include Magic Johnson and Hugh Laurie.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1959?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Dante Daniel Bonaduce (born August 13, 1959) is an American radio/television personality, comedian, professional wrestler, and former child actor. Bonaduce is the son of veteran TV writer/producer Joseph Bonaduce (The Dick Van Dyke Show, One Day at a Time, and others). Bonaduce became famous as a child actor of the 1970s on the TV sitcom The Partridge Family. He co-starred as Danny Partridge, the wisecracking, redheaded middle son of the singing family band (headed by Shirley Jones), and he was the fictional pop group's bass guitar player. Since then, Bonaduce has starred in several other TV series, including the VH1 reality show Breaking Bonaduce in 2005, radio shows in Los Angeles and... more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Broomall, USA, Pennsylvania
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useClinton Engle Howard (born April 20, 1959) is an American actor. He is the younger brother of actor and director Ron Howard. He is best known for his roles in the films The Waterboy and Apollo 13, and his role as a series regular on Gentle Ben when he was a child. He also did an episode of “Men from Shilo”. He has appeared in many films directed by his brother, Ron.... more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Burbank, USA, California
- Photo: Featureflash / ShutterstockDavid Hyde Pierce (born April 3, 1959) is an American actor and director. He is best known for playing psychiatrist Dr. Niles Crane on the NBC sitcom Frasier, for which he won four Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series during the show's run. Pierce has played supporting roles in many films, including Little Man Tate, The Fisher King, Sleepless in Seattle, A Bug's Life, Osmosis Jones, Wet Hot American Summer, and Oliver Stone's Nixon. Pierce has also had a successful career on stage. His Broadway roles include Sir Robin in Spamalot, Vanya in Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike and Horace Vandergelder in Hello, Dolly! He won the 2007 Tony Award for Best... more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: New York City, Saratoga Springs, New York, USA
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useCatherine Ann Keener (born March 23, 1959) is an American actress. She has been twice nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her roles in Being John Malkovich (1999) and Harper Lee in Capote (2005). Considered one of the independent film industry's most reliable performers, Keener is known for portraying disgruntled and melancholy yet sympathetic women in independent films, as well as supporting roles in studio films. Keener also appeared in the films The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005), Into the Wild (2007), Synecdoche, New York (2008), and Get Out (2017), which were all well received by critics. Keener is the muse of director Nicole Holofcener, having appeared in each... more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, United States of America