Famous People Born in 1964
List of famous people born in 1964, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1964 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1964. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1964, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1964 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
Sandra Bullock and Monica Bellucci are a great starting point for your to rank your favorites on this listIf you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1964?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: whittlz / flickr / CC-BY-NC-ND 2.0Courtney Michelle Love (born Courtney Michelle Harrison; July 9, 1964) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. A figure in the punk and grunge scenes of the 1990s, Love's career has spanned four decades. She rose to prominence as the lead vocalist of the alternative rock band Hole, which she formed in 1989. Love has drawn public attention for her uninhibited live performances and confrontational lyrics, as well as her highly publicized personal life following her marriage to Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain. Born to countercultural parents in San Francisco, Love had an itinerant childhood, but was primarily raised in Portland, Oregon, where she played in a series of short-lived bands and ...more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: USA, California, San Francisco
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian / Getty ImagesCourteney Bass Cox (born June 15, 1964) is an American actress, producer, and director. She is best known for her roles as Monica Geller on the NBC sitcom Friends, Gale Weathers in the horror series Scream, and Jules Cobb in the ABC/TBS sitcom Cougar Town, for which she earned her first Golden Globe nomination. Cox also starred in the FX series Dirt. She owns a production company, called Coquette Productions, which was created by Cox and her then-husband David Arquette. Cox also worked as a director on her sitcom Cougar Town and the television film Talhotblond.
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- Photo: Christopher Polk / Getty ImagesDavid Wayne Spade (born July 22, 1964) is an American actor, stand-up comedian, television host, and writer. He was a cast member on Saturday Night Live in the 1990s, and he later began an acting career in both film and television. He also starred or co-starred in the films Tommy Boy (1995), Black Sheep (1996), Joe Dirt (2001), Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star (2003), The Benchwarmers (2006), The Ridiculous 6 (2015), The Do-Over (2016), and The Wrong Missy (2020).
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Michigan
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useClive Owen (born 3 October 1964) is an English actor. He first gained recognition in the United Kingdom for playing the lead role in the ITV series Chancer from 1990 to 1991. He received critical acclaim for his work in the film Close My Eyes (1991) before earning international attention for his performance as a struggling writer in Croupier (1998). In 2005, he won a Golden Globe and a BAFTA Award and was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in the drama Closer (2004). Owen has played leading roles in films such as Sin City (2005), Derailed (2005), Inside Man (2006), Children of Men (2006), and The International (2009). In 2012, he earned his first ...more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Keresley, United Kingdom
- David Cross (born April 4, 1964) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, director, and writer known for his stand-up performances, the HBO sketch comedy series Mr. Show (1995–1999), and his role as Tobias Fünke in the Fox/Netflix sitcom Arrested Development (2003–2006, 2013-2019). Cross created, wrote, executive produced, and starred in The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret (2010–2016); developed and had a prominent role in Freak Show (2006); appeared on Modern Family (2011–2012); and portrayed Ian Hawke in the first three live-action/CGI Alvin and the Chipmunks films (2007–2011). Cross has also done voice work for the sitcom Oliver Beene (2003–2004), and has had lead voice-over ...more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYChristopher Crosby Farley (February 15, 1964 – December 18, 1997) was an American actor and comedian. Farley was known for his loud, energetic comedic style, and was a member of Chicago's Second City Theatre and later a cast member of the NBC sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live between 1990 and 1995. He then went on to pursue a film career, starring in films such as Coneheads, Tommy Boy, Black Sheep and Beverly Hills Ninja. Farley died of a drug overdose at the age of 33.
- Age: Dec. at 33 (1964-1997)
- Birthplace: Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America