List of famous people born in 1967, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1967 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1967. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1967, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1967 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
The list you're viewing has a variety of celebs in it, like Nicole Kidman and Julia Roberts.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1967?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Rena Schild / ShutterstockConstance Elaine Britton (born March 6, 1967) is an American actress, singer, and producer. Britton made her feature film debut in the independent comedy-drama film The Brothers McMullen (1995), and the following year, she was cast as Nikki Faber on the ABC sitcom Spin City. She later starred in the short-lived sitcoms The Fighting Fitzgeralds (2001) and Lost at Home (2003), and appeared in several films, most notably the sports drama film Friday Night Lights (2004) and the thriller film The Last Winter (2006).Britton starred as Tami Taylor on the NBC/DirecTV drama series Friday Night Lights from 2006 to 2011. For this role, she received positive reviews from critics and was nominated for... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Photo: Peter Kramer / Getty ImagesAnna Nicole Smith (born Vickie Lynn Hogan; November 28, 1967 – February 8, 2007) was an American model, actress and television personality. Smith first gained popularity in Playboy magazine when she won the title of 1993 Playmate of the Year. She modeled for fashion companies, including Guess, H&M, Heatherette and Lane Bryant. Smith dropped out of high school at age 14 in 1982 and married in 1985. Her highly publicized 1994 second marriage to 89-year old J. Howard Marshall, a billionaire as a result of his 16% ownership stake in Koch Industries, resulted in speculation that she married the octogenarian for his money, which she denied. Following Marshall's death, Smith began a lengthy legal... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 40 (1967-2007)
- Birthplace: Texas, United States of America
- Photo: Jason Meritt / Getty ImagesCourtney Thorne-Smith (born November 8, 1967) is an American actress. She is best known for her roles as Alison Parker on Melrose Place, Georgia Thomas on Ally McBeal, Cheryl in According to Jim and her recurring role on Two and a Half Men as Lyndsey McElroy.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, USA
- Photo: Florian Seefried/Life Ball 2011 / Getty ImagesAmanda Lepore (born November 21, 1967) is an American transgender model, celebutante, singer, and performance artist. A former Club Kid, she has appeared in advertising for numerous companies. Lepore is also noted as a regular subject in photographer David LaChapelle's work, serving as his muse, as well as many other photographers, such as Terry Richardson and Ruben van Schalm. She participated in LaChapelle's Artists and Prostitutes 1985–2005 exhibit in New York City, where she "lived" in a voyeuristic life-sized set.Lepore has also released several singles, many written by and/or recorded with Cazwell. In 2011, she released her debut studio album, I...Amanda Lepore, on Peace Bisquit.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Cedar Grove, New Jersey, United States of America