List of famous people born in 1968, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1968 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1968. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1968, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1968 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List contains celebs like Will Smith and Lucy Liu.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1968?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainCatherine Bell may refer to: Catherine Bell (religious studies scholar), American scholar of religious studies Catherine Bell (actress), American actress Catherine J. Bell, Canadian trade unionist and politician Catherine Bell (British Civil Servant) in 2012 New Year Honours... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Photo: Jason Meritt / Getty ImagesCéline Marie Claudette Dion (born 30 March 1968) is a Canadian singer. Born into a large family from Charlemagne, Quebec, she emerged as a teen star in her homeland with a series of French-language albums during the 1980s. She first gained international recognition by winning both the 1982 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival and the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest, where she represented Switzerland. After learning to speak English, she signed on to Epic Records in the United States. In 1990, Dion released her debut English-language album, Unison, establishing herself as a viable pop artist in North America and other English-speaking areas of the world. During the 1990s, she achieved worldwide... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Charlemagne, Canada
- Photo: Theo Wargo / Getty ImagesWilliam Gaither Crudup ( born July 8, 1968) is an American actor. He is a four-time Tony Award nominee, winning once for his performance in Tom Stoppard's The Coast of Utopia in 2007. He has starred in numerous high-profile films, including Without Limits, Almost Famous, Big Fish, Mission: Impossible III, Watchmen, Public Enemies, Spotlight, Jackie, The Stanford Prison Experiment, Justice League, and Alien: Covenant, in both lead and supporting roles. He also starred in the Netflix original series Gypsy opposite Naomi Watts. He has been nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead and a Screen Actors Guild Award. From 1998 to 2005, Crudup was the narrator for "Priceless", a... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: USA, New York, Manhasset
- Aaron Edward Eckhart (born March 12, 1968) is an American actor. Born in Cupertino, California, Eckhart moved to England at age 13, when his father relocated the family. Several years later, he began his acting career by performing in school plays, before moving to Australia for his high school senior year. He left high school without graduating, but earned a diploma through an adult education course, and graduated from Brigham Young University (BYU) in 1994 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in film. For much of the mid-1990s, he lived in New York City as a struggling, unemployed actor. As an undergraduate at BYU, Eckhart met director and writer Neil LaBute, who cast him in several of his... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Cupertino, California, USA