List of famous people born in 1968, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1968 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1968. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1968, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1968 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List contains celebs like Will Smith and Lucy Liu.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1968?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentAshley Judd (born April 19, 1968) is an American actress, and a political activist. She grew up in a family of performing artists: she is the daughter of country music singer Naomi Judd and the sister of Wynonna Judd. Her acting career has spanned more than three decades, and she has also become increasingly involved in global humanitarian efforts and political activism. Judd has had leading roles in films including Ruby in Paradise (1993), Norma Jean & Marilyn (1996), A Time to Kill (1996), Kiss the Girls (1997), Double Jeopardy (1999), Where the Heart Is (2000), High Crimes (2002), De-Lovely (2004), Bug (2006), Dolphin Tale (2011), Divergent (2014), Dolphin Tale 2 (2014), and The... more
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Granada Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: via WikimediaBrendan James Fraser ( FRAY-zər; born December 3, 1968) is an American-Canadian actor. He is best known for playing Rick O'Connell in The Mummy trilogy (1999, 2001, 2008), as well as for leading roles in comedy and fantasy films including Encino Man (1992), The Scout (1994), George of the Jungle (1997), Bedazzled (2000), Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) and Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008). Fraser branched into dramatic cinema with roles in School Ties (1992), Gods and Monsters (1998), and The Quiet American (2002). During a hiatus from film acting, Fraser found a new audience in television, with supporting roles in the History miniseries Texas Rising (2015), the Showtime drama... more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: USA, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Photo: Featureflash / ShutterstockDaniel Wroughton Craig (born 2 March 1968) is an English actor. He trained at the National Youth Theatre and graduated from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in 1991, before beginning his career on stage. His film debut was in the drama The Power of One (1992). Other early appearances were in the historical television war drama Sharpe's Eagle (1993), Disney family film A Kid in King Arthur's Court (1995), the drama serial Our Friends in the North (1996) and the biographical film Elizabeth (1998). Craig's appearances in the British television film Love Is the Devil: Study for a Portrait of Francis Bacon (1998), the indie war film The Trench (1999), and the drama Some Voices (2000)... more
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Chester, England
- Photo: quicheisinsane ... / FlickrMichael Anthony Hall (born April 14, 1968), known professionally as Anthony Michael Hall, is an American actor who starred in several teen-oriented films of the 1980s. Hall began his career in commercials and on stage as a child, and made his screen debut in 1980. His films with director-screenwriter John Hughes, beginning with the popular 1983 comedy National Lampoon's Vacation and the coming-of-age comedy Sixteen Candles, shaped his early career. Hall's next movies with Hughes were the teen classics The Breakfast Club and Weird Science, both in 1985. Hall diversified his roles to avoid becoming typecast as his geek persona, joining the cast of Saturday Night Live (1985–1986) and starring... more
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: West Roxbury, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America