List of famous people born in 1969, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1969 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1969. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1969, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1969 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List ranges from Jennifer Lopez to Jennifer Aniston, plus much more.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1969?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Warner Bros.Catherine Zeta-Jones (; born 25 September 1969) is a Welsh actress. Born and raised in Swansea, Zeta-Jones aspired to be an actress from a young age. As a child, she played roles in the West End productions of the musicals Annie and Bugsy Malone. She studied musical theatre at the Arts Educational Schools, London and made her stage breakthrough with a leading role in a 1987 production of 42nd Street. Her screen debut came in the unsuccessful French-Italian film 1001 Nights (1990), and she went on to find greater success as a regular in the British television series The Darling Buds of May (1991–1993). Dismayed at being typecast as the token pretty girl in British films, Zeta-Jones... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Swansea, United Kingdom
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockAnne Celeste Heche ( HAYSH; born May 25, 1969) is an American actress, director, and screenwriter. Following a dual role in the daytime soap opera Another World (1987–91), she came to mainstream prominence in the late 1990s with the films Donnie Brasco (1997), Volcano (1997), Six Days, Seven Nights (1998), and Return to Paradise (1998). In 1998, Heche portrayed Marion Crane in Gus Van Sant's horror remake Psycho. A highly publicized relationship with comedian Ellen DeGeneres was followed by a significant downturn in Heche's career, although she has continued to act, appearing in the well-received independent films Birth (2004), Spread (2009), Cedar Rapids (2011), Rampart (2011), and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Aurora, Ohio, United States of America
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / GramercyCatherine Elise Blanchett AC (born 14 May 1969) is an Australian actress and theatre director. One of the most acclaimed actresses of her generation, she is known for her wide range of roles across blockbusters, independent films and on the stage. She has received numerous accolades, including two Academy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and three British Academy Film Awards. Blanchett's most commercially successful films include The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999), Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001–2003) and The Hobbit trilogy (2012–2014), Babel (2006), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008), Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008), the How to Train... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Ivanhoe, Australia
- Angela Kay "Angie" Everhart (born September 7, 1969) is an American actress and former model who appeared in several Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues in the 1990s and posed nude for Playboy in 2000.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Akron, Ohio, United States of America