List of famous people born in 1976, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1976 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1976. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1976, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1976 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
List features Peyton Manning, Cristiano Ronaldo and more celebs.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1976?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan / Getty ImagesAnna Kay Faris (; born November 29, 1976) is an American actress, voice artist, producer, podcaster, and author. Faris rose to prominence for her work in comedic roles, particularly the lead part of Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie films (2000–2006). Her other films include The Hot Chick (2002), Lost in Translation (2003), Just Friends (2005), My Super Ex-Girlfriend (2006), Smiley Face (2007), The House Bunny (2008), What's Your Number? (2011), The Dictator (2012), and Overboard (2018). Faris has also had voice-over roles in the film franchises Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009–2013) and Alvin and the Chipmunks (2009–2015), as well as The Emoji Movie (2017). Faris had a recurring... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain / Getty ImagesColin Farrell (born 31 May 1976) is an Irish actor. Farrell appeared in the BBC drama Ballykissangel in 1998, made his film debut in the Tim Roth-directed drama The War Zone in 1999, and was discovered by Hollywood when Joel Schumacher cast him as the lead in the war drama Tigerland in 2000. He then starred in Schumacher's psychological thriller Phone Booth (2003) where he plays a hostage in a New York phone booth, and the American thrillers S.W.A.T. (2003) and The Recruit (2003), establishing his international box-office appeal. During that time, he also appeared in Steven Spielberg's science fiction thriller Minority Report (2002) and as the villain Bullseye in the superhero film... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Castleknock, Republic of Ireland
- Photo: Featureflash Photo Agency / ShutterstockAlicia Silverstone (; born October 4, 1976) is an American actress. She made her film debut in The Crush (1993), earning the 1994 MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance, and gained further prominence as a teen idol when she appeared at the age of 16 in the music video for Aerosmith's "Cryin'". She starred in the comedy hit Clueless (1995), which earned her a multimillion-dollar deal with Columbia Pictures, and in the big-budget film Batman & Robin (1997), playing Barbara/Batgirl. For her role in the short-lived NBC series Miss Match (2003), Silverstone received a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy. She has continued to act in film... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- Photo: Neilson Barnard / Getty ImagesAlison Elizabeth Larter (born February 28, 1976) is an American actress and model. She portrayed fictional model Allegra Coleman in a 1996 Esquire magazine hoax and took on guest roles on several television shows in the 1990s. She made her film debut in Varsity Blues (1999), which was followed by the horror films House on Haunted Hill (1999), Final Destination (2000), and Final Destination 2 (2003). Her role as Clear Rivers in the latter two films earned her a reputation as a scream queen. Larter played major supporting roles in the comedy Legally Blonde (2001) and the romantic comedy A Lot Like Love, (2005) as well as lead roles in Bollywood movie Marigold (2007) and the thriller Obsessed... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Cherry Hill, USA, New Jersey